GWT: PL Matchweek 36

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There's a ton of racist Spurs fans at WHL, someone does something stupid and FA has to suspend the match and award the Arsenal points.

There are no two worse divers in the entire English Premier League than Son and Mane. Both are shambolic people.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
What happened to Martinelli? I thought he was dominating against LFC but now he plays like a head less chicken with no intention and poor decision...

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Too many crosses into Lloris or behind the goal. I'd almost rather take the Xhaka long-range prayer shots at this point.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
What happened to Martinelli? I thought he was dominating against LFC but now he plays like a head less chicken with no intention and poor decision...

They need a real striker for him to play with. I know they're probably going to sign Jesus but that is not ideal (and that's also why I'd rather see them finish fourth because they won't be a threat to us).

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
He's 20 and inconsistent is really what it comes down to. He's also played the most minutes of his premier league career this season. I wonder if there is some fatigue setting in at this point.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
There's a ton of racist Spurs fans at WHL, someone does something stupid and FA has to suspend the match and award the Arsenal points.

There are no two worse divers in the entire English Premier League than Son and Mane. Both are shambolic people.

Arsenal and dozens of other clubs with more racist arrests.

Find a different bottle of whine.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Accept it like a man. Arsenal are not near the level of Tottenham.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Salah better watch out...
Good for Son if he gets it. Salah missed a month too, crazy he is still up there. Salah is definitely competitive but he also has bigger fish to fry compared to Sonny here.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I cannot believe that this Tottenham team will most likely not make the CL.

Well, there's two things

1) They had a a terrible start under Nuno

2) When you say "this Spurs team", it reminds me that there are actually two Spurs teams under Conte. The Spurs that smashes teams 4-0, 5-0, that wins at Man City and gets a point at Anfield. And the other Spurs team, the one that loses to Brighton and Burnley and Middlesbrough and Wolves.

And thats why they might not make the UCL.

Reactions: robertmac43

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
At the end of the day, they got 15 points from 10 matches with Nuno and that's what separates these teams in the table. It's not like Arsenal have been great shakes but they've been somewhat steady while other teams were imploding.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Newcastle is better, but neither team has anything to play for, so it's hard to tell how it shakes out at the end of the season.
Newcastle might be on the beach but they are still a PL team. Norwich is not and has never been at any point this season. They’ve wore to wire been the worst team in the league and deservedly.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Accept it like a man. Arsenal are not near the level of Tottenham.
Lol, I wasn't expecting to win at WHL just like how they got destroyed at The Emirates. It's hard to win derby's at the opponents stadium regardless of who it might be (except Everton who is just straight up awful). Arteta is clueless though, he starts Holding when White was back on the bench. Awful refereeing, but sometimes players put themselves in those positions and White would not have done the same thing Holding did.

Also the only reason why Spurs increased in talent is because they bought players in the winter window when Arsenal bought nobody or put all their eggs in one basket for a bloke who only wanted Juve.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad