GWT: PL Matchweek 36

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I just don’t know how you can give Tottenham PK and not give Diogo Jota that call months earlier. Tierney things.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
They just need to beat Newcastle and Everton. I mean, I get that it's Arsenal and what can go wrong will go wrong, but this is very achievable.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Yea that big one point.

I do think Conte is a bigger threat to the top than Arsenal, and hopefully because of that Arsenal gets six points coming up, but that's a totally different thing.

As a United fan, I feel this. Conte managing Spurs next season makes United's job of breaking into the top four that much harder

Also yeah, how Fabinho stayed on the pitch that game with all his challenges and the dirty elbow idk.

iu

"Y'all got any of those unbookable Brazilian DM's?"

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I've been watching replays of the penalty call yesterday. The shove that Cedric gives is pretty soft, but he had absolutely no intention to reach for the ball, just obstruct. Holding also runs through him, however he was actually looking to reach the ball. It's one of those things that would most likely be called a foul outside of the box, but happens all the time during corners and is never called a foul.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
The man who dived for the penalty and jumped into Holdings arm is obviously going to score. :eek::eek::eek::eek:. I’m going to bed.
LOL

s
There's a ton of racist Spurs fans at WHL, someone does something stupid and FA has to suspend the match and award the Arsenal points.

There are no two worse divers in the entire English Premier League than Son and Mane. Both are shambolic people.
salty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad