Liverpool x Chelsea

Sunday 29 August

Burnley x Leeds
Tottenham x Watford
Wolves x Man Utd

then International Break

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Just realized there's an international break right after this fixture, f*** OFF. Guess I'll watch Rugby League next weekend or something friggin garbage just when the season was getting going too, the first int'l break is the worse.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
At least our misery will be finished early over the weekend and not having to wait until late morning on Sunday to be beaten 2-5.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just realized there's an international break right after this fixture, f*** OFF. Guess I'll watch Rugby League next weekend or something friggin garbage just when the season was getting going too, the first int'l break is the worse.
Not when you are Canadian and are going to 2 WCQ games over the break!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
This is one of the weirdest Arsenal lineups I have seen. What the f***.
I actually think Arteta is trying a galaxy brain 3331 formation again.
Chambers - Holding - Kolasinac
Cedric - Xhaka - Tierney
Saka - Odegaard - Smith Rowe
Auba.

Could also be a 343 of course, with Smith Rowe as a 6 I guess. But Arteta is even weirder than that.

Reactions: robertmac43

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Ødegaard can play as a CM. I wouldn't be surprised if that will be his best position longer term. He has that killer pass in him, but I question if he will be productive enough as a no. 10. When he plays with confidence and aggression he is, but when he isn't he falls back to all these sideways passes.

He also got a ridiculous engine so as a no. 6 he can arrive late in the box while still be able to get back to defend. One on one defensively he is a pest as well.

Only problem(s) is he isn't exactly Kante when it comes to tackling. And he can't physically match runners into the box physically. But that goes for many CMs these days.

Will be interesting to see his position today.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Those City kits look so great with light blue shorts and white details. Pretty beautiful.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
That right there is why Leno pisses me off to no end, waits 15 seconds to release the ball when he could’ve done it immediately

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The most floaty cross ever and you’re nowhere f***ing near it

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Again it’s no excuse but if that’s in the other end, VAR is overturning that goal. Hand straight to the face.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
These tactics are so bizarre and inexplicable that there's only one logical explanation for them: Arteta is trying to get himself sacked so he can receive his payout and move on with his life.

Look at Smith Rowe following Walker infield but letting Bernardo receive totally unmarked. What an amateur system this is man. Players have no idea what they’re supposed to be doing, terrible coaching

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad