GWT: PL Matchweek 3

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Wasn’t there just a list of the next 12 games arguing City would walk those except the Liverpool game?

Funny. Considering how extremely rare it is for any team to win 11 out of 12.

There was a list like that, but it's silly to expect City to win every game (or 11 out of 12) when they'll obviously drop points against teams that they should be favored against. It's equally as silly to say "told you so" after one game - a draw against a team that most people expect to finish in the top half, especially when they should have won the game.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wasn’t there just a list of the next 12 games arguing City would walk those except the Liverpool game?

Funny. Considering how extremely rare it is for any team to win 11 out of 12.
Yeah I'm not saying liverpool are going to win the league because of this result I just thought it was silly for people to dismiss KdB's impact.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Took a while this season to be able to say this but the Hammers did ok in the 1st half..
Still, terrible defending on the goal against and why exactly is Snodgrass on the pitch?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Watching the replay, that is a very weak call. I know he headbutted him but it was so soft. He barely touched him with his head. I get it you have to call it but the way the players reacted caused the card.
He clearly instigated the headbutt. It's a straight red all day.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I mean, I assume that it is still considered violent conduct, even if the headbutt was not very hard.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
West Ham looks like they bought their away kits from a Chelsea clearance sale from a few years ago. They got the home shirt and shorts, but the away socks.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
someone explain to emery building from the back doesn't mean lateral passes from the gk across the box

Reactions: KJS14

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
As a goalie, you feel pretty ****ing lucky when a ball posts out. You don’t feel like you ever so slightly covered your angle.

That is correct. You are lucky that the finisher made a slightly poor finish, not that the finisher was unlucky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad