GWT: PL Matchweek 15

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Getting a draw at OT isn't the worst thing given our history, but this is frustrating

Agreed! I would have been fine with the point going into the game, especially considering the tiredness the players must be feeling after the draining nature of Sundays game.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool survive for the 3 points. Combined to Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd dropping points not bad. But losing Gomez is going to hurt them defensively. Lovren needs to get right. Also if we could not play Gomez at RB anymore, that would be great.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Dumb schedule-maker, Man United away after the Spurs match? That's nonsense. Arsenal looked a tad emotionally drained from the weekend and lacked fluidity in their passing game. Some part of it was due to Man United and Mourinho's tactics, but Arsenal deserved the win from the stupid Kola touch and the offsides goal for Martial. But I'll take a draw, now they have to come to London for the reserve match so it's not a huge loss getting a point in the fog.

E: That Rojo tackle should have been a red - textbook scissor kick.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Auba you got to do better there....
I've given up on Auba scoring in close range, I don't think he has ever scored on those close ground ball plays in his lifetime, lol. But we were also facing de Gea and besides the first goal which I thought was poor goaltending on his part, he turned into the "best goalkeeper in the world" after that.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hopefully Chelsea can have a bounce back result on the weekend.

Quite surprised Liverpool hasn't lost yet but they've done what they needed to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad