GWT: PL Matchweek 10

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Anyone else have much more difficulty with the NBC stream vs NBCSN? I experienced somewhere around 50 buffering interruptions.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool deservedly win. Battered Tottenham. 2-1 score line is very flattering to Tottenham. Gazz was only reason they were in that game. Onto the next one.

Reactions: YNWA14

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Liverpool have only been defeated 1 time in their past 55 league games. Lucky luckies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Liverpool deservedly win. Battered Tottenham. 2-1 score line is very flattering to Tottenham. Gazz was only reason they were in that game. Onto the next one.
Yeah Spurs set up like a relegation side in that one (though I guess that makes sense given their league form). Though Liverpool have looked pretty vulnerable against direct balls over the top recently.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So that should have been red on Guendouzi. Atkinson incompetent.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I've taken a break from watching Spurs these past two months. I was fed up with how shit they played and I have honestly been really busy. Decided to actually catch the second half today though. Nothing has changed sadly.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Absolutely zero excuse to have a team with a manager who has never managed anything before that is also transfer banned to have a five point lead above you.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal robbed of a goal, and had a penalty unfairly given against us. The referee agenda continues. Emery is getting sacked in the morning, if my prayers come true.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Lol is your take that the person who had just taken two touches on the ball isn’t in possession of the ball but the person who hadn’t touched the ball is?

Yes my view is that Mane managed to get himself infront and in possession before he got kicked down. Referees obviously saw it that way too. I think it's a difficult situation with not a lot of margin though. But Mane hade both feet planted and had gotten himself in possession

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Yes my view is that Mane managed to get himself infront and in possession before he got kicked down. Referees obviously saw it that way too. I think it's a difficult situation with not a lot of margin though. But Mane hade both feet planted and had gotten himself in possession
Has nothing to do with possession. Standing near the ball doesn't mean you have possession.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Absolutely zero excuse to have a team with a manager who has never managed anything before that is also transfer banned to have a five point lead above you.
Well he did manage Derby County last season and almost got them promoted.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Has nothing to do with possession. Standing near the ball doesn't mean you have possession.

That's not what I said. But my take is that Mane got himself in possession still. No need to actually touch the ball to be in possession neither. Still very close though, can understand if some see it different

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You lot missed the Ayew "Dustin Byfuglien" body cheque on Cebellos earlier in the game, Guendouzi's was nothing to Jordan's.
I will admit that I did not see the foul you are alluding to, but if it was worse than what I saw, I will be looking forward to my viewing.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal robbed of a goal, and had a penalty unfairly given against us. The referee agenda continues. Emery is getting sacked in the morning, if my prayers come true.
I’m sorry that it was your turn to get Atkinson’ed this week

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I wonder what those of you who don't think it's a penalty thought about the penalty Lamela got against VVD some time back

My guess is we're pretty much all biased hypocrites who thought the opposite lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad