GWT: PL Matchbox 20

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Just watching the highlights and some excellent play by Pereira on the first goal. Forced the turnover and the pass was really good.

United left it late though for that second goal. I'm curious how their season would be going had they agreed a new deal with Herrera.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just watching the highlights and some excellent play by Pereira on the first goal. Forced the turnover and the pass was really good.

United left it late though for that second goal. I'm curious how their season would be going had they agreed a new deal with Herrera.

I think they’d be about 3-4 points above where they are now. So in a CL spot right now but not safe in it and still a ways back of city/leicester

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Xhaka is not even in the squad for the Chelsea game, which sucks in a way. The midfield is usually unbalanced with Guendouzi - Torriera as the pivot, we struggle to break the opposition press without Xhaka. This probably means he will be sold, which I am happy about, but he will need to be replaced.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Our best and only composed Center Back in Chambers that has been brilliant so far is injured, along with 8 others already injured. Our luck is a joke.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Not thrilled we went with a back 3 again, they were anemic against Southampton playing like this.

Reactions: gary69

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Guendouzi needs to be subbed off immediately, he has no idea of where he is without the ball. Completely lost in his positioning which makes him a massive liability. He is having an absolute shocker.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
In Lampard I trust, but Jorginho really really should've started this game.

I actually feel decent about our chances to get something from this second half.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Complete Arsenal dominance during the first 25 minutes, but Chelsea have worked their way back into the game. Chambers going off makes us a lot more shaky at the back, and we struggle to build from the back with Mustafi instead. That, along with Chelsea changing formation worries me, we exploited the gap inbetween their defence and midfield very well to start off the game, but that has completely changed since Jorginho gave them another man in midfield.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea having the same issue we had against Southampton again, we are failing to turn possession into quality chances. We're at our best when we are playing a very fluid vertical game, moving the ball up the field quickly and exploiting gaps in the opposition or catching them on the counter. Too much side to side and back passing here.

Reactions: gary69

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mine is constantly buffering and occasionally just fully quitting the stream. My WiFi is extremely good.
I have it buffer on me every once and a while, but it will just reduce in quality for a few seconds. Some days are worse than others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad