Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
92DCA9E0-36DA-4BE8-A7EF-609250236DAF.jpeg

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That’s pretty much my reaction. It doesn’t really matter.

They’ve lost once in 43 league games, won the CL, don’t even remember the last time they lost in the league at home. This is the golden era, supporters need to enjoy it before it’s over. This team, like it or not, is destroying the competition. The chances to win trophies are now flowing in. Don’t worry about a player not passing the ball in a 3-0. After the fact I don’t think they care.

For someone who was here when things were shit, when our title challenging teams were destroyed by outgoing transfers and proven to be false dawns, this is the peak. This is no false dawn. Theres nothing standard about a team winning matches this frequently. Or to have a spat during the process of destroying another team. That is also the peak.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You can enjoy something and still find flaws in it. Assuming you're going to be great because you are great is how complacency sets in and progress stops. Until Liverpool win the league you can't really say they're 'destroying the competition'. I'm pretty sure most of the Liverpool fans here have been around for long enough to appreciate just how nice this team is.

Also they do care because that blow up is not a matter of one game it's an accumulation. It's not just one game of not passing when you're 3-0 up (and that wasn't the only incident of it in the match). Salah is a wonderful player but certainly not beyond criticism, and certainly if other key players are taking issue with his selfishness it's going to be a problem.

Anyway...as long as Firmino is happy and on form this team will perform. What a player.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He was being ridiculous to act like that when the game was out of reach and he already scored. It doesn’t matter to me though.

Also, yes, a team that loses once is destroying the competition. City is too. The other teams don’t have a hope in hell of finishing near them.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
It’s a non issue. I’m happy if a player wants to continue to score. Mane from all accounts is a constant pro. But it’s not a problem at all. I bet Klopp is happy his players are fired up even when the game is out of reach

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He's better than Maguire.
Agreed. I was always really high on Soyuncu and wanted Arsenal to sign him the summer Leicester signed him.

Turkey have a great CB partnership moving forward with him and Demiral.

You can add Kabak and Mert Cetin to that as well.

Reactions: YNWA14

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It’s a non issue. I’m happy if a player wants to continue to score. Mane from all accounts is a constant pro. But it’s not a problem at all. I bet Klopp is happy his players are fired up even when the game is out of reach

Oh, to have Liverpool's problems.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Only thing better to end this week would be seeing Arsenal get blasted

I actually think Arsenal stand a fantastic chance at winning that match. On paper it's probably 50/50 but the Spurs have been stuck in neutral for so damn long that I don't really have much reason to think it's going to change.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wild start to the Everton/Wolves game with 3 goals in the first 12 minutes, but it's calmed down since then.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I actually think Arsenal stand a fantastic chance at winning that match. On paper it's probably 50/50 but the Spurs have been stuck in neutral for so damn long that I don't really have much reason to think it's going to change.
Spurs have only won 1 league game at the Emirates.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Brave goal by Jimenez, headed the ball and got kicked in the face doing it

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Guendouzi and Xhaka and midfield? So 0 insensity, tempo being slowed down and not winning the ball back is the way to win? Emery this is poor once again.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Guendouzi and Xhaka and midfield? So 0 insensity, tempo being slowed down and not winning the ball back is the way to win? Emery this is poor once again.
looks like we are banking on kolasinac crosses to try to score. He has no balls

Reactions: AB13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad