PK Subban - what went wrong and can he recover?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Mike Weaver, who had a brief stay in Montreal, had an article written about him in French today about his time here...and said PK was fun one on one but in a team setting he came off as being bigger than the team and cared more about himself. Take it for what it's worth

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Not too mention he just plain got fat. As his bikini posing shows all to well.

I loled hard at this and woke my girlfriend up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Take this out of context for a second, and even then, anyone could guess the guy who's being referred to in this post is PK Subban.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Where's your evidence he was disliked, distracting, and a problem in the Nashville locker room? Please, I'm waiting and have been since he first arrived and was told how bad he was going to be here.

There was nothing but praise from players, coaches, and management about his play, leadership (he was a part of the leadership group even though he didn't wear a letter), and off-ice social contributions (ie Blue Line Buddies, Christmas specials for kids, among others) and at NO POINT did anyone other than the Whitewashed Canadian media whenever a Canadian team rolled into town question anything about PK's character or dedication to hockey. You (and other posters here) clearly have an agenda that you probably should've buried in 1965 because there is ZERO substance or evidence to these claims that he was a problem in Nashville and that could only mean one thing.
Two minutes for embellishing.

I agree Subban had no problems in Nash with players.

There is also ZERO substance in the supposed "clear agenda" you are bringing to the table.

Some guys, I assume figure PK was the same goof ball in the Preds room that he was in the Habs room. From what I am able to gather they are wrong in assuming that.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
lindsey-vonn-workouts_h.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad