PK Subban trailing to Patrice Bergeron, a bruin! Vote!

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
According to hashtracking.com PK's in the lead for twitter votes:

#nhl15subban ~754 139 Timeline deliveries

#nhl15bergeron ~457 505 Timeline deliveries

Keep voting people :handclap:

Oct 22, 2012
people really care about this crap? We need to win the next REAL game of hockey, who cares about this video game crap

Well finally somebody said it, let's not care about any other thing people. Put your lives on hold, don't feed the kids, and screw going to work that's for sure because the habs are facing elimination.

You don't know your head from your arse, me son.

PricePkPatch*

Winner will be revealed on June 24th

St-Jean-Baptiste.. sweet

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
It's only a game, but a Montreal Canadiens player has never been on the cover of a major hockey video game, unless you count Streit being on the cover in Switzerland.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Chad Johnson ‏@ochocinco 1h

Very good game RT @CanadiensMTL: . @ochocinco Didn't expect that, right? #NHL15Subban

Out of all the teams' official twitter feeds, and even as a Habs fan, I swear, I wish I could find whoever is taking care of the Canadiens twitter account and punch him in the head. He's incredibly cheesy and annoying. You'd think it's a 13 years old fangirl who takes care of it.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Out of all the teams' official twitter feeds, and even as a Habs fan, I swear, I wish I could find whoever is taking care of the Canadiens twitter account and punch him in the head. He's incredibly cheesy and annoying. You'd think it's a 13 years old fangirl who takes care of it.

I know there is one girl who controls the account. Ashley something. There are a few people who tweet using the account.

Most of the accounts except for the Kings suck.

DrunkenHabz

Jan 10, 2012
Not happening hear.
Every player that gets put on a EA cover for any sports suddenly falls apart. Plus its a trash video game because it has no competition.

I'd rather have the chance to vote for Conn Symth or something (Fans choice award or some ****).

Huh sorry but can you explain to me how Kane (NHL 10), Toews (NHL 11), Stamkos (NHL 12) and Giroux (NHL 13) "fell apart" after getting on the cover?

I would also like to know how having no competition makes it a "trash game". :laugh:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Well for the last point, if you don't have any competition, there's no reason for you to push yourself and make the best game possible.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
He's giving away the puck from his goal vs Boston in Game 6 to one lucky fan if he gets 15K retweets. Pretty damn cool of him.

BoviL9LIIAA3fS0.jpg

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
Rather have a great season than get a game cover, frankly. So many players in so many sports have had poor seasons following the big splash on that year's game.

PricePkPatch*

No, he scored on May 6th.

Oh... that is THE Breakaway puck?

Man.. that goal was magical. Patrick Lagace made a piece on the magic of a playoff game. And he picked up that specific moment to make his case.

"The sort of memory your 9-year old boy will never forget. Worth 300$ a ticket"

TheViperOne

Jul 26, 2005
Everyone who's saying to worry about the real games could've just voted in the time it took them to write the post.

Who cares if you're not into video games or the NHL series? Help our subban out and take the 15 seconds to vote or tweet.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
According to hashtracking.com PK's in the lead for twitter votes:

#nhl15subban ~754 139 Timeline deliveries

#nhl15bergeron ~457 505 Timeline deliveries

Keep voting people :handclap:

Well that's good news. I'm sure more people use twitter to vote than the NHL.com website anyway. I'd rather not have to sign up for NHL.com to vote.

I hope EA doesn't rig it... I have a huge feeling they already will, and already have. Wouldn't surprise me if they've already rigged it to be a Hab vs Bruin final, so make it more "interesting" and have "more on the line" for fans. More drama = more advertising. I still have a feeling that EA would never have Subban on the cover :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad