PK farts on opposition

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Subban is awesome.

Honestly, I think his personality and attitude is going to have a huge impact on the sport, in a positive way of course.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Not getting the comedy out of this. Even for fart jokes its below my usual standards.

I can handle fart humour, when its actually funny.

How do you say 'I feel so soiled' in Finnish?

BvkgPLK.jpg

'Tu'uk ka rask'

:dunce:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Not getting the comedy out of this. Even for fart jokes its below my usual standards.

I can handle fart humour, when its actually funny.

Can't wait for PK to win league MVP and rename the award the Fart Memorial Trophy :sarcasm:

PK Subban will lead the league in scoring, book it! First dman since Bobby Orr to win the Fart Gross Trophy!

2hxpwnm.jpg

PK Subban accepting the Jammed Nostrils Memorial Trophy :silly:

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
inb4 kids all over Quebec try to fart on goalies and end up having "accidents".

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I'm a Leafs fan and I think this is frickin' hilarious. If Subban ever were to fart on either of Bernier or Reimer and it led to a goal, I couldn't even be mad about it :laugh: (Though I suppose it wouldn't really have any effect, since we already stink bad enough on our own)

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I'm a Leafs fan and I think this is frickin' hilarious. If Subban ever were to fart on either of Bernier or Reimer and it led to a goal, I couldn't even be mad about it :laugh: (Though I suppose it wouldn't really have any effect, since we already stink bad enough on our own)

My sources tell me that Bernier is ready to face Subban and the Habs tonight:

5dlKeuJ.png

(agree about Leafs stinking; Bernier should have this painted and use it all the time ;))

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad