PK farts on opposition

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
He's going to **** his britches one day

Deadspin poster 'DougExeter' had this angle covered in the comments below the piece:

"This led to an embarrassing situation where the local newspaper ran a photo of Subban's game-worn underwear with the caption "dark in the middle"."

Fire Everyone

Especially you
May 17, 2006
4,5/5 Classless Subbans

Here's a bunch more.

classless-pk-bakersdozen.png

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

habitue*

I guess he's not the only one using chemical weapons like that. A good garlic breath would do the trick too.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
LOL even he farts in front of the net, the ice, sweat and adrenaline eliminate the smell.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Not getting the comedy out of this. Even for fart jokes its below my usual standards.

Come on now. He did the fart joke in the most classy way possible. He was sort of stuck in a corner, asked what kind of stuff he pulled to chirp the opposition.

Instead of revealing on-ice stuff which, according to the "code" is not allowed, PK managed to divert that to a benign fart joke.

I'd give him 4 gasless Subban out of 5!

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Come on now. He did the fart joke in the most classy way possible. He was sort of stuck in a corner, asked what kind of stuff he pulled to chirp the opposition.

Instead of revealing on-ice stuff which, according to the "code" is not allowed, PK managed to divert that to a benign fart joke.

I'd give him 4 gasless Subban out of 5!

I can handle fart humour, when its actually funny.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
‏@JohnLuTSNMtl
#Habs Subban re: his gaseous tactic 2 repel fwds from Mtl net:"Somebody put a bottle of Pepto in my locker so Kessel doesn't have to worry."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad