GDT: @ Pittsburgh

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Soft, Cam. Soft

Not defending Cam's play on that puck, but would have helped is Skinner was back to cover his guy. Maata just skated right in uncontested.

EDIT: Check that, was on the right side not left, but Skinner was the only forward behind the play.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
watching the Pens feed, is it pronounced Sl"ay"vin or Sl"ah"vin?

Crazy story, but I actually just met Slavin's wife at the Caniac Carnival and hung out with her at the Carnival for a few hours this past Sunday. It is Sl"ay"vin not Sl"ah"vin :) I was saying it wrong the whole time too.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
"Hung out", eh? :naughty:

Hahaha no. But me and my friend happened to be talking about him and how nice of a guy he was at the autograph session while walking back from the parking lot dropping off our new signed stuff. And while walking back into the stadium what do you know this girl came up to us that was behind us and asked us "Were you just talking about Jacob Slavin" and we were like yea? She was then like "O, he's my husband". Was literally so freaking bizarre we happened to be talking about him while we had no clue his wife was walking right behind us lol. She didn't know anyone at the Carnival as they just moved from Colorado. So she ended up hanging out and watched the scrimmage with my friend and I. Was cool to hear what the life of a hockey prospect wife was like haha. Both her and Jacob are incredibly nice people, and both seem to be so thankful to where Jacob Slavin is in his career. I was a huge Slavin fan from last years prospect camp after meeting him, now I'm even more of a huge fan haha. I'm really hoping Slavin makes it to the NHL now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad