GDT: Pittsburgh v Islanders | March 30 @ Consol | 1:00PM EST | All In

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Sid's gonna look like Jim Carrey in Me, Myself, and Irene. All of a sudden he'll have a cleft chin.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Keep crosby out until he is 100%. It is about winning the cup. Not beating the Iles. I expect a lull here for a couple of games until things settle in. Pens will be healthy hopefully in another week with Letang.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I broke my jaw playing Deerfield academy when I was 15, I was out for quite awhile and after it felt healed it kept getting fluid near my temple area and every hit I took up high hurt line hell but I was only 15.

The medical attention that you got was way different than what a pro player would get though. I have a family member who is a doc for another NHL team, and I've heard stories about how they can jack up the players to play through injuries in the playoffs. In this case though, there's no reason to rush him back.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Totally don't blame people for thinking the worse when it comes to Sid, considering. But I definitely think he will be fine and back on Tuesday. Hd to get work done, and why would they rush it to get him back in the game ? There's no way they would bring him back before running every test out there to make sure he is fine. They learned their lesson, not happening again. Just my opinion, I think he's back on Tuesday, from what I saw....him skate off like that

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
The medical attention that you got was way different than what a pro player would get though. I have a family member who is a doc for another NHL team, and I've heard stories about how they can jack up the players to play through injuries in the playoffs. In this case though, there's no reason to rush him back.

But... but... but... statistics... awards...

Actually, I wanna see Sid rock a platinum grill.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Totally don't blame people for thinking the worse when it comes to Sid, considering. But I definitely think he will be fine and back on Tuesday. Hd to get work done, and why would they rush it to get him back in the game ? There's no way they would bring him back before running every test out there to make sure he is fine. They learned their lesson, not happening again. Just my opinion, I think he's back on Tuesday, from what I saw....him skate off like that
Hope so, I'm going to the game Tuesday and want to see a fully armed and operational battle station

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma

Oh absolutely, I don't think it's a broken jaw anyways, hopefully anyways

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I wish Shero would trade a 5th-round pick for some "will to live." I've misplaced mine.

:sarcasm: ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad