Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
[size=+5][glow=black]PENGUINS VS ISLANDERS[/glow][/size]

200px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.svg.png
200px-Logo_New_York_Islanders.svg.png

[size=+2][glow=black]March 30th @ 1:00PM EST @ Consol Energy Center[/size][/glow]

Consol_Energy_Center--indoors.jpg

[size=+2][glow=black]Online Viewing Sources[/size][/glow] atdhe.net <--Most Reliable
Justin.tv (non-direct)
Channelsurfing.net (non-direct)
MyP2P Forums

[size=+2][glow=black]Team Leaders[/size][/glow]
large.png
||
large.png

Kunitz 20|GOALS| Tavares 21
Crosby 41|ASSISTS| Matt Moulson 24
Crosby 56|POINTS| Tavares 36
Kunitz + 27|PLUS MINUS| Hickey +5
Glass 38|PIM|Martin 49​

[size=+2][glow=black]Team Stats[/size][/glow]
large.png
||
large.png

27-8-0|Record|16-15-3
Won 14|Streak|Won 3
121/84|GF/GA:|100/110
10-0-0|Last 10:|6-4-0

[size=+2][glow=black]Penguins Projected Lineup[/size][/glow]
large.png

[glow=black]Left Wing [/glow]| [glow=black]Center [/glow]| [glow=black]Right Wing [/glow]
Chris Kunitz|Sidney Crosby|Pascal Dupuis
Brendan Morrow|Evgeni Malkin|James Neal
Matt Cooke|Brandon Sutter|Tyler Kennedy
Tanner Glass|Joe Vitale|Craig Adams
[glow=black]Defense [/glow]| [glow=black]Defense [/glow]
Brooks Orpik|Paul Martin
Douglas Murray|Matt Niskanen
Simon Despres|Deryk Engelland

[size=+2][glow=black]New York Islanders[/size][/glow]
large.png

[glow=red]Left Wing [/glow]| [glow=gold]Center [/glow]| [glow=gold]Right Wing [/glow]
Matt Moulson|John Tavares|Brad Boyes
Josh Bailey|Frans Nielsen|Kyle Okposo
Casey Cizikas|Keith Aucoin|Colin McDonald
Michael Grabnerl|Marty Reasoner|Matt Martin
[glow=gold]Defense [/glow]| [glow=gold]Defense [/glow]
Travis Hamonic|Andrew MacDonald
Thomas Hickey|Lubomir Visnovsky
Mark Streit|Radek Martinek

[size=+2][glow=black]Atlantic Division Standings & Recent Division Highlights[/size][/glow]
large.png
large.png
large.png
large.png

large.png

[glow=red]Team [/glow]| [glow=gold]GP [/glow]| [glow=gold]W [/glow]| [glow=red]L [/glow]| [glow=red]OT [/glow]| [glow=red]PTS [/glow]| [glow=red]VS ATL [/glow]
Pittsburgh Penguins |35|27|8|0|54|10-4-0
New Jersey Devils|33|15|11|7|37|8-3-2
New York Rangers |33|16|4|3|35|6-5-1
New York Islanders |34|16|15|3|35|5-6-1
Philadelphia Flyers|33|13|17|3|27|4-8-2

[size=+2][glow=black]Goalie Match-Up[/size][/glow]
[size=+1]Marc-Andre Fleury[/size]
303602-48.jpg

[size=+1]18-5-0, 1 SO; 2.24 GAA, .918 SV%[/size]

[size=+1]Evgeni Nabokov[/size]
ENabokov-sm.png

[size=+1]16-10-3, 3 SO; 2.80 GAA, .903 SV%[/size]

[size=+5][glow=black]GO PENS!!![/size][/glow]

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
By the way. I'm aware that Martin has a body injury but he's day to day so I've put him in for now.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Next-to-last time we'll be wearing the navy blues.

I'll be shocked if Fleury starts tomorrow. I expect him to be on the bench, but giving him another game off certainly won't hurt, especially with Vokoun playing as well as he is.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Not before he gets a chance to at least skate with the team.

Thanks to tomorrow being an afternoon game there won't even be a morning skate.
Yeah, pretty much. Bad timing. I think this is actually their last afternoon game of the season left on the schedule, too. Figures.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Too bad we have no chance. The winning streak was nice while it lasted. Good night Irene. Don't forget to turn the lights out.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
this guy gets it. this is a bad hockey team. too many changes; the chemistry is all shot to ****

Prime time Sports, the biggest sports talk show in Canada, spent -5 minutes on how this week was bad for the penguins. At the end of their discussion I started doing Seth Jones math.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Prime time Sports, the biggest sports talk show in Canada, spent -5 minutes on how this week was bad for the penguins. At the end of their discussion I started doing Seth Jones math.

Was bad? :laugh: How so? This week has been nothing but epic.

I've realized there will never be a time this team is as loaded as it is EVER again. It was the perfect storm. We HAD a trade w/ Jordan Staal that brought Sutter in due to the fact Staal wasn't going to re-sign. That combined with Parise/Suter not wanting to come here kept Martin here and gave us huge cap room. This enabled everything that just happened this week.

It truly was the perfect storm. That will never happen again. I didn't think of it that way, but Shero obviously did.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Was bad? :laugh: How so? This week has been nothing but epic.

I've realized there will never be a time this team is as loaded as it is EVER again. It was the perfect storm. We HAD a trade w/ Jordan Staal that brought Sutter in due to the fact Staal wasn't going to re-sign. That combined with Parise/Suter not wanting to come here kept Martin here and gave us huge cap room. This enabled everything that just happened this week.

It truly was the perfect storm. That will never happen again. I didn't think of it that way, but Shero obviously did.

Saying its going to screw up chemistry, and Iginla can't fit in on a team, he can only play one way, his way.

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
If Iginla were to play, wouldn't that mean Despres would have to be sent down? Then, if Martin is out, the Pens would only have 5 defensemen available unless Bortuzzo can be called up from his conditioning stint.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Saying its going to screw up chemistry, and Iginla can't fit in on a team, he can only play one way, his way.

People like that are beyond STUPID. We tried the whole make no moves and it killed us last season. It really did. We fell apart and just completely laid an egg.

I can't believe people are so dumb. The hottest line in the world last year was Geno w/ Neal and Kunitz, and how'd that work out in the postseason? It failed miserably.

But for the entire season people screamed to not take it apart because how dominant they were. I learned a lesson last season and can't believe others did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->