GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Winnipeg Jets|7:00PM @ Consol|There's a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
would you be happy if you looked like Ray Liotta's slightly-less intimidating brother.

10510.jpg

What is it with that franchise turning every coach into a blowhard d-bag?

I haven't heard Bruce say a single stupid thing about anything in Anaheim. Oates is as quiet as a mute, but he keeps yapping about the Pens.

Man oh man does that organization ever have an inferiority complex.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I really hope they keep Sid-Kuny-Dup together, there is magic here that you just don't want to mess with.

Now is the perfect time to experiment. Dupuis will not all of a sudden lose chemistry with sid if iggy plays with him for a few games.

Of all the players to move to the third line, dupuis makes the most sense. He is a natural third line type of player.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Hoping for Tuesday. I know that sounds strange, but I'm going to miss Saturdays game and I wanna see his first game. Sorry, I'm selfish.

:p:

SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SATURDAY!!!

I get where you're coming from though :laugh:

I just want him to play ASAP

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Don't look now boys, but Pascal ****ing Dupuis would be on pace for about 40 goals in a full season.

40 g o a l s.

Mind blown.

And Kunitz 100+ points which is just ludicrous. Put Dupper on the PP and he's a 50+ goal guy lol.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Adam Oates was always considered the best assist man in hockey. Used to laugh at how Mario was so superior in passing the puck than him. He did play with a helmet right?

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
It's still surreal seeing a graphic with a Pens logo next to "Jarome Iginla."

Can't imagine what it's gonna be like seeing him in a jersey

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
it was funny how Iginla said today: two best players in the world, Malkin,hmm Crosby and Malkin...He knows the packing order

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011
Playing my GM mode file on NHL 13 during the intermission and I just scored a short-handed goal with Dupuis against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad