GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Winnipeg Jets|7:00PM @ Consol|There's a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Dupuis has to be the odd guy out. Hes just too versatile. It sucks for him.. but thats the price you pay for being awesome.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Meanwhile, Adam Oates, still a dbag:

“They’re obviously making some moves,†Caps coach Adam Oates said. “Maybe they’re not happy with their lineup, deep down. Who knows

: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ins-impress-move-jarome-iginla/#ixzz2Osx3hefZ

would you be happy if you looked like Ray Liotta's slightly-less intimidating brother.

10510.jpg

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Of course Glass is having a good game. There is a fire that's been lit under his azz.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Yeah, I'm actually liking Glass this game. He made a couple brain-farts early on, but he looks better now. Not great by any means, but solid. Then again...the entire team looks great lol.

Brain farts?

With 4 seconds left in the first, and literally nobody around him, he flips it into the Pens bench for a faceoff in the Pens zone.

The thing is, when the puck is 4 inches from the boards, you have to practically flip it into the bench on purpose.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I really hope they keep Sid-Kuny-Dup together, there is magic here that you just don't want to mess with.

I love how dupuis and Kunitz are shooting this year. They're capitalizing , no doubt. However, Crosby would have a helluva lot more goals than 15 right now if he had an Iginla setting him up

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
would you be happy if you looked like Ray Liotta's slightly-less intimidating brother.

10510.jpg

Haha

But still. We haven't made moves because we love our 10th-place roster!!!!! Only people who know thy suck trade for Hall of Fame players!!

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Sid is lucky he has 2 NHL top 5 goal scorers on his line. No wonder he is doing well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad