GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Edmonton Oilers | 7pm 15/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
This kind of has letdown game written on it. Oilers have looked pathetic, and seem ripe for an offensive shellacking by us at home... which probably means that won't happen.

Not to mention the condition of our offense right now.

Crosby - 5G
Jokinen - 3G
Adams - 3G
Kobasew - 2G
Niskanen, Malkin, Kunitz, Dupuis, Glass, Martin, Orpik - 1G

No Neal, Letang and Bennett. Adams is tied for second in goals, Malkin's line is in flux and K/D are playing like garbage.

Getting into "Who can score more?!?" game could be a lost cause. The defense and Fleury have to be good enough.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Not to mention the condition of our offense right now.

Crosby - 5G
Jokinen - 3G
Adams - 3G
Kobasew - 2G
Niskanen, Malkin, Kunitz, Dupuis, Glass, Martin, Orpik - 1G

No Neal, Letang and Bennett. Adams is tied for second in goals, Malkin's line is in flux and K/D are playing like garbage.

Getting into "Who can score more?!?" game could be a lost cause. The defense and Fleury have to be good enough.
You say that like it's surprising.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Engelland getting showcased for Edmonton!

...only logical* explanantion I can think of for him in over Bortuzzo.

*"logic" that doesn't hurt my head, that is.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I was just to post it, but you guys beat me to it :laugh: Showcasing Engelland is the one and only reason, otherwise it makes no sense to play him over Bortuzzo for the 2nd straight game. I will give DB pass for it, hopefully it´s the case here.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
For what we know, Engelland was practicing on a separate D-pair with Letang.. Maybe the Oilers really wanted to see him in the action, or WTF? It´s kinda weird.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
For what we know, Engelland was practicing on a separate D-pair with Letang.. Maybe the Oilers really wanted to see him in the action, or WTF? It´s kinda weird.

My remaining solace of him playing over Bortuzzo is that they are shopping him out to Edmonton. Better hope he has a good game now.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
fezzik.jpg

I hope we win

No really, this is really more how should be.
500px-Fezzik_with_stone.png

I could kill you now. It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

PS: I can totally hear this stuff coming from Geno's mouth :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad