Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
200px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.svg.png
v
200px-Logo_Edmonton_Oilers.svg.png

7:00PM @ Consol Energy Center

"Comrades, you are ordered tonight to watch and delicate in the viewing of the Penguins against the horrible, Western Oilers. The mighty Penguins will be lead by Sidney Crosbyov who will delight against playing the likes of Yakupov Anton Belov. The Edmonton Oilers are lead by their terrorist leader Dallas Eakinsov whose propaganda appears to be failing as they are 1-4-1. We have identified the main weakness as Devan Dubnykov. This Canadian goaltender is currently standing with a 5.43 GAA which means that Crosbyov will score a hat-trick. The glorious Penguins will be without James Nealov, Kris Letangov, Beau Bennettov and Tomas Vokounov through various injuries. Harry Zolnierczykov has been called up from our friends the Wilkes-Barre Scranton/Penguins. After tonights games the Penguins will travel to play the hated and disgusting Philadelphia Flyers.

Реестры/Rosters

Chris Kunitzov - Sidney Crosbyov - Pascal Dupuisov
Jussi Jokinenov - Yevgeni Malkinov - Chuck Kobasewov
Dustin Jeffreyov - Brent Sutterov - Harry Zolnierczykov
Tanner Glassov - Joe Vitaleov - Craig Adamsov

Paul Martinov - Brooks Orpikov
Matt Niskanenov - Rob Scuderiov
Deryk Engellandov - Oli Maattaov

Marc-Andre Fleuryov
Jeff Zatkoffov

Taylor Hallov - Ryan-Nugent Hopkinsov - Ales Hemskyov
Ryan Smythov - Marc Arcobelloov - Jordan Eberleov
David Perronov - Boyd Gordonov - Nail Yakupovov
Luke Gazdicov - Will Actonov - Mike Brownov

Nick Schultzov - Andrew Ferenceov
Ladislav Smidov - Jeff Petryov
Justin Schultzov - Anton Belovov

Devan Dubnykov
Jason LaBaberaov

STATS

[size=+2][glow=black]Team Leaders[/size][/glow]
large.png
||
large.png

Crosbyov 5|GOALS| Gordonov 4
Crosbyov, Niskanenov and Malkinov 4|ASSISTS| Arcobelloov 5
Crosbyov 9|POINTS| Hallov, Perronv, Arcobeloov and Gordonov 5
Niskanenov + 7|PLUS MINUS| Arcobeloov + 4
Glassov 12|PIM|Brownov 19​

Goalie Matchup

3341.png
vs
3650.png

1.75 GAA - .930% - 1SO & 5.43 GAA .829% - 0SO

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Pens really have to improve that 5 on 2 PP to get the big two points.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
I saw the Oilers last night in Washington...I'd be surprised if the Pens didnt win big tonight. The oilers look lost out there right now.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Bennett's out now too? Jesus can this team ever be healthy? It would be disappointing to lose this one with the Oilers in disarray at the moment.

LetangInTheSO

Oct 17, 2008
Great GDT! Although I doubt Brent Sutter[ov] will be suiting up for the Pens as promised by the OP, I still sense a high-scoring affair and a W for the Pens!

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Pens squeak one out (yes... they'll barely win against this team) on the strength of another brilliant performance from Crosby and to a lesser extent, Kunitz, tonight. But they'll end up playing slop-ass hockey because they won't be taking the Oilers seriously and have a long-standing tradition of playing down to their competition.

Miserable night from the second line, incoming. I can't see them getting anything going, at all. Malkin will get frustrated by the second period and start trying to do it all, himself. Then the dumb penalties start rolling in.

I won't be around to watch this one. I'm sure you're all very sad.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Bennett out tonight.

And the Penguins continue the long herald tradition of having the most frequently injured star roster of any major sports team

Meanwhile at the team's morning skate, Dan decided to introduce another non-hockey related team building exercise...

Dangerous-Jobs-40.jpg

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Pens squeak one out (yes... they'll barely win against this team) on the strength of another brilliant performance from Crosby and to a lesser extent, Kunitz, tonight. But they'll end up playing slop-ass hockey because they won't be taking the Oilers seriously and have a long-standing tradition of playing down to their competition.

Miserable night from the second line, incoming. I can't see them getting anything going, at all. Malkin will get frustrated by the second period and start trying to do it all, himself. Then the dumb penalties start rolling in.

I won't be around to watch this one. I'm sure you're all very sad.

I agree with all of that.

Awesome GDT.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
:laugh:

As funny as that is... I doubt it.

Another longstanding tradition the Penguins have is turning struggling goaltenders into worldbeaters.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
:laugh:

As funny as that is... I doubt it.

Another longstanding tradition the Penguins have is turning struggling goaltenders into worldbeaters.

We are the Slumpbusters™.

I have hope for this game because Edmonton has looked so bad and are playing us in Pittsburgh on the second night of a back-to-back, but if this game were in Edmonton I'd almost expect a lopsided Oilers win. I never trust this team against teams that look utterly hopeless heading into the game. I certainly wouldn't be surprised in the least if this game leads to a spike in hair loss on this board tonight.

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
I'm just as certain that the Pens will absolutely crush the Oilers as I was that the Pens would destroy the Panthers.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Based on past experience:

Pens lose 7-1. Marc Andre Fleury looks like Theo (coked up version) playing goal. Sid gets hurt during the hackey sack warm up. Malkin Kunitz Dupuis front line fails to register a shot. Engelland fights someone off the opening faceoff and gets hurt. Orpik has to play 28 minutes as a result. Letang and Neal wear matching baby blue suits in the press box. The only highlight of the night. (Besides Craig Adam's goal)

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
Greateast gdt ever!
Can't stop laughing
But I haven't decided if I can watch the game considering it's starting 2am and i have a important presentation at the university 6 hours later.
But LGP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad