Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Everything is proceeding as I foreseen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
200.gif

Move forward as planned...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
With no Simon:

Guentzel-Crosby-Kapanen
Zucker-Malkin-Rust
Poulin/O'Connor-McCann-Tanev
UFA-Blueger-Sceviour
Lafferty-ZAR

Sounds about right to me.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Can't claim to have watched Poulin much, but someone's going to have to convince me that third line can do anything.

I'm still waiting to hear the case for that second line. :laugh:

EDIT: Joke aside, IF the first line is what everyone expects, then I wonder if you're better off with Poulin-Malkin-Rust and Zucker-McCann-Tanev.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Can't claim to have watched Poulin much, but someone's going to have to convince me that third line can do anything.

If he’s ready I’d still want to add a 3C and move McCann to 3LW. With Poulin specifically it’s a question of if he’s ready for a 3rd line role in the NHL. If he is, he’ll be able to contribute and add a playmaker to it.

I don’t think he should be the lone playmaker with McCann and Tanev.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm still waiting to hear the case for that second line. :laugh:

EDIT: Joke aside, IF the first line is what everyone expects, then I wonder if you're better off with Poulin-Malkin-Rust and Zucker-McCann-Tanev.

Well, you’re better off seeing how Poulin looks on L3 if he even makes the team and seeing what ZMR does with a healthy Malkin and some more normal time together. Bonus seeing how things look without JJ behind them.

3rd line Zucker might mean trading him or McCann for a 3C.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Well, you’re better off seeing how Poulin looks on L3 if he even makes the team and seeing what ZMR does with a healthy Malkin and some more normal time together. Bonus seeing how things look without JJ behind them.

3rd line Zucker might mean trading him or McCann for a 3C.

McCann for Bonino :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad