GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers|7:30PM EST|2-26-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Letang will be fine, and more than worth what he gets paid. He's just playing like an idiot lately. It happens - yes, even with high-end #1s.

Just ask Minny fans about Suter early this year.

I dont know why but ive never seen him as a #1 defencemen. To me hee seems like a 1b. Basically a great complimentary guy and someone who can take over as a #1. Theres just something fom his game missing. IMO Brodin is their future #1

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
$3M, maybe $3.5M, but not $4.5M, let alone for 8 years

not THIS Letang we're seeing, the one who can't shoot ever and makes poor decisions at the blue line

Fortunately Letang does not play like this all the time, and GMs do not judge players solely on their worst games.

Take a deep breath and think. Sometimes it seems like a competition on this board who can post the most outlandish, short-sighted statement when we're losing.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Fortunately Letang does not play like this all the time, and GMs do not judge players solely on their worst games.

Take a deep breath and think. Sometimes it seems like a competition on this board who can post the most outlandish, short-sighted statement when we're losing.

i'm talking about the Letang playing TONIGHT, which means if he played anything like this the rest of the year (which is unlikely), i wouldn't think he's worth $4.5M per year for 8 years. i don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Guins71

Mar 22, 2004
i loved how Letang killed the end of the PP by skating the puck up in slow motion.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Name one person in the league who is worse with the puck than James Neal . I'll give you two days to do your research . You're allowed a lifeline...and 50/50

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
I'm being serious here. Can someone explain to me why Kennedy still dresses for games?

107964565_crop_exact.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad