GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers|7:30PM EST|2-26-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Alright guys.. worked on it and tried to upload the pictures and for whatever reason it's not working. I'm trying to mess with the picture size/everything right now.

It should be up soon but if the pics don't work, I wanted to at least get the GDT going.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
Let go Pens!

I'm expecting more big things our of our first line. Like some of what I saw out of our 2nd line as well. I got to see Bennett's first NHL goal, that was sweet. I'm thinking Dupers might make some noise tonight.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
Not expecting much. Florida has always played Lenguins tough and if I'm not mistaken, Crosby's points per game against them is the lowest/one of the lowest of all teams in the East.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Alright guys.. worked on it and tried to upload the pictures and for whatever reason it's not working. I'm trying to mess with the picture size/everything right now.

It should be up soon but if the pics don't work, I wanted to at least get the GDT going.

"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time."
- Brian Fantana on the effectiveness of Sex Panther (coincidence?) :amazed:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time."
- Brian Fantana on the effectiveness of Sex Panther (coincidence?) :amazed:

Haha that's what it seems to happen. When I load my photos into image shack, they aren't showing up. I tried changing them to jpg and they still aren't showing up. I don't know if they are too big (that's what she said) or what's going on. It's pissing me off.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Haha that's what it seems to happen. When I load my photos into image shack, they aren't showing up. I tried changing them to jpg and they still aren't showing up. I don't know if they are too big (that's what she said) or what's going on. It's pissing me off.

Pfft, Cole's image shack is sofff.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
#Pens morning skate lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Neal Cooke-Sutter-Dupuis Bennett-Jeffrey-Kennedy Glass-Vitale-Adams ...

Honestly, I know it won't happen, but I think Boychuk should play a couple games over Kennedy.

Kunitz-Crosby-Neal
Cooke-Sutter-Dupuis
Boychuk-Jeffrey-Bennett
Glass-Vitale-Adams

Like I said, I know it won't happen.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Should be a confidence builder.

So far this season, every time Fleury has given up 3+ goals (win or lose), Vokoun has started the next game. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, but it seems like something to keep an eye on.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So far this season, every time Fleury has given up 3+ goals (win or lose), Vokoun has started the next game. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, but it seems like something to keep an eye on.

I'm sure that Vokoun was going to start this game regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad