Pre-Game Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Columbus Blue Jackets 3/11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
If Kunitz were a Pokemon, his signature move would be the "Hand raised as he slowly skates to the bench for a change mid-rush."

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
can someone turn the old Dupuis with no hands into Rust?

tumblr_o3wn3iympR1txyx4lo1_400.png

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
The scoreboard says the Pens are winning. Number not your strong suit? I can live with the Jackets acting like idiots instead of focusing on tying the game.:laugh:

Awesome! They only knocked out one of our best players, and are hellbent on knocking out more, but hey, we may get 2 points!!! You guys really make me laugh.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Awesome! They only knocked out one of our best players, and are hellbent on knocking out more, but hey, we may get 2 points!!! You guys really make me laugh.

they knocked out Malkin on a complete fluke of a bump. There's absolutely nothing that anybody in the league can do to prevent that play from happening. Geno could play every shift with prime Godard wielding a shotgun and that play still happens.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Man, I wish Hagelin had some creativity and finish--Hagelin and Hornqvist would be a dynamite winger combo.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Are you really pretending that Geno was knocked out by the Blue Jackets' toughness? He was awkwardly backed into.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

But Malkin was knocked out by a routine, non-dirty play. :laugh:

You have a narrative and you push it whether it's consistent with reality or not. The Jackets' antics have not helped them win this game one bit.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Speaking of childish violence, I missed a lot of this period cause i was watching the happenings at the Trump rally in Chicago. Wow

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
they knocked out Malkin on a complete fluke of a bump. There's absolutely nothing that anybody in the league can do to prevent that play from happening. Geno could play every shift with prime Godard wielding a shotgun and that play still happens.

Yeah. Wasn't like he got slammed with a cheap shot or something. Fluky thing.

EDIT: I think it's a wrist.

You have a narrative and you push it whether it's consistent with reality or not. The Jackets' antics have not helped them win this game one bit.

They're dirty, but that one was a fluke.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007

The Jackets are a terrible team missing arguably their 2 best players. We're holding on for dear life, and have lost our all-world player. Plan the parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad