GDT: Pittsburgh @ Montréal - 7PM ET - TVA-SPANRE/SN/ROOT/NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Grind deez guys

giphy.gif

Still too fancy. Look for a manual one for better accuracy.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
How is what the Habs doing in the offensive zone even called creating offense...

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I'll gif it again:

get-out-gif-1564.gif

And I'll say it again: we need a new coach. The guys have tuned him out completely. His act grew old, as expected. Time to move on. The sooner the better.

I'm a diehard Habs fan. I've seen some great years, cups and all. And I've seen some horrible years. Always was a fan.

But right now? I love the team and hate the coach. I sincerely think he's holding the team back.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
Habs take time out...

"C'est une bonne idée parce que le Canadien doit y aller d'une stratégie avec 20 secondes à faire.." -Renaud Lavoie

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
Of course it has. But firing everyone and starting from scratch everytime there is a setback isn't the solution imo.

but if you know this system isnt going to work then why keep going with it? This team needs elite offensive talent more than anything else. The defense and goaltending is solid but there hasnt been a big scorer for over 30 years now. if it takes trading price to get it then im not against it. its either that of a complete firesale and drafting top 3 for the next 5 years like edmonton does. im not 100% against that either.

i am against the status quo. this teams management doesnt seem to care if the cup is ever won again. it wont be unless theres a lot of change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad