GDT: Pittsburgh @ Montréal - 7PM ET - TVA-SPANRE/SN/ROOT/NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
796.gif

Seriously, a 1-9 loss is the best thing that could happen to this team.

There's no difference between losing 1-2 or 1-9. And 1-9 gets us closer to a new coach, which gets us closer to contending.

I'm just being rational here.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Just can't hope for a loss....just can't...

Still hopeful we can play 500 without Pricer....and then get him back and go on a run...wishful thinking, I know...

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

There's no difference between losing 1-2 or 1-9. And 1-9 gets us closer to a new coach, which gets us closer to contending.

you're not being rational you're just being dramatic

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Just can't hope for a loss....just can't...

Still hopeful we can play 500 without Pricer....and then get him back and go on a run...wishful thinking, I know...

it's not really wishful thinking. We're
3-2 in our last five and the worst of our schedule is behind us

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

I probably want a coaching change even more than you do, but I'll never wish for a loss.

Nynja*

it's not really wishful thinking. We're
3-2 in our last five and the worst of our schedule is behind us

Pens hawks blues hawks bruins laffs?

I inncluded Laffs because Toronto dominated us and it took Price to be Price to win.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Pens hawks blues hawks bruins laffs?

I inncluded Laffs because Toronto dominated us and it took Price to be Price to win.

pens aren't the good
blues are good but they have injuries
Hawks are good
Bruins we almost always beat
leafs aren't good

compare this to what we had last month and it's a breeze.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Saw this on Andrew Berkshire's twitter so I'll ask again after 2 and a half seasons of crap PP with DD on it why MT still gives this guy prime PP minutes? I just don't get it.

CYNaQjRW8AAVFbf.jpg:large

Here's the tweet.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
MB will fire MT if they continue sliding
MB won't for MT because their best player is injured
MB won't fire MT because MB is responsible for this putrid roster

These scenarios accurate?

You guys must realize Therrien gets some slack because he can no longer rely on Bouillon since the D retired… :laugh:

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
According to MT, Fleischmann had lost some jump in his game of late. He also added that Fleischmann will get another crack soon enough but, that once you get removed from the lineup, there's no guarantee you will get back into the lineup the very next game.

MT is likely resting the veteran while he continues to make some experiments. IMHO, Smith-Pelley didn't do himself any favours with last game's effort. If he goes two for two with the no-show, he might be out of the lineup much longer when he's pulled from it...

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
According to MT, Fleischmann had lost some jump in his game of late. He also added that Fleischmann will get another crack soon enough but, that once you get removed from the lineup, there's no guarantee you will get back into the lineup the very next game.

MT is likely resting the veteran while he continues to make some experiments. IMHO, Smith-Pelley didn't do himself any favours with last game's effort. If he goes two for two with the no-show, he might be out of the lineup much longer when he's pulled from it...

Sounds like same thing he said bout Semin then bang, gone.

Experiment? He has been doing that for a month. If anything, MB should hire a lines consultant for therrien

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

That could happen when you play declining 31 year old 3rd liners for 17 minutes a game. If he is done, then Bergevin hasn`t acquired any sort of NHLers in the off-season. Such a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad