Confirmed Trade: [PIT/STL] Danny Kristo for Reid McNeill

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I remember a time when kristo was gonna be a 50 goal scorer and you wouldnt dare mention trading him. Same with tinordi. We valu all these prospects like scherbak hudon andrighetto mccarron lekkonen reway and i wonder if any of them will really pan out at the nhl level. Our new shiny toy is sergachev and its not impossible to think that even he will have a regression year or two. Id like to see bergevin be a little more confident in packaging the ones he knows wont pan out. Like the guy shipped to the islanders with a second for vanek.

Flyerfan47

Jun 30, 2011
The WBS Pens have Erixon, Warsofsky, Bengtsson, Prow, Olesky, Ruehwedel, Percy, Gaunce and Goers on defense. Their D is ridiculously deep.

Oh please let them recall Guentzel, I'd be so happy.

Just because you have alot of names, doesn't make you deep ! Sadly the little pens are in my backyard and I get to see them often. Not many of those names you put there are all that great

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Just because you have alot of names, doesn't make you deep ! Sadly the little pens are in my backyard and I get to see them often. Not many of those names you put there are all that great

Well that's just stupid, because all of those names are very good. I really doubt you've ever watched WBS if you think their D group isn't deep.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
And there's the very obvious reason from Pittsburgh's POV playing out...Kunitz out week-to-week resulting in Guentzel's recall leaving a hole offensively in WBS, while McNeill represented an organizational surplus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad