GDT: PIT @ DET I 7:30 EST I NHL Network

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
4-2 now.

c'mon boys. This game ain't over. I've seen better rosters coached by Mike Babcock lose these games. I'm sure we can lose this to the back to back Stanley Cup champions.

Oct 18, 2006
Shocking. I just knew we’d beat Pittsburgh. I swear they do what they can to make things worse for us.

What’s even more depressing is who scored the goals. Not even exciting prospects.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Why is today any worse than yesterday or any other day for worst? Did this one win take us out of the Dahlin sweepstakes? Pretty sure we are still in the same low level % chance to get him, that every team has. We will be drafting 1-6 likely, this win changes nothing. How about be maybe a little happy that Hicketts had a solid outing, and didn't come in and make no impact.

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
Hicketts has been great playing with the Wings this year (including the preseason). I don't know why he is having a down year in GR although no PP time on the point (he has been used as a net-front on the PP on occasion though) and having his ice-time compromised by them utilizing 7 d-men most games are probably factors.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Lololol@Pittsburgh. That's what you get for taking the night off against the lowly Wings. Hope it costs them the home ice advantage. And good on Helm and Hicketts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad