Matthews - Crosby - McGinn
Bunting - Tavares - Marner
Mikheyev - Kampf - Kase
Ritchie - Spezza - Simmonds

Extra - Engvall, Semyonov

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Didn't Burke say a couple years ago that if he were GM of the Leafs he would trade Willy....

My guess is that he hasn't had a change in heart on his opinions of Willy Styles. Love Burkey the personality, but that dino is not necessarily about learning new tricks.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Ignoring the extra pieces on both sides Nylander + Robertson + 1st is more than a 34 year old Crosby will return if traded

Agreed. Not going into the additional pieces here but this isn't NHL 2022 where you can trade your 34 year old HOF that is on the downswing for a 25 year old on the upswing.

Crosby is an all timer, but his value is more to Pittsburgh for what he has delivered and built there historically than it would be to a team like Toronto that is trying to win now.

Reactions: Ciao

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
What would the price be for two of Zucker/Blueger/Dumo both 50% retained?

Last edited:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Didn't Burke say a couple years ago that if he were GM of the Leafs he would trade Willy....

My guess is that he hasn't had a change in heart on his opinions of Willy Styles. Love Burkey the personality, but that dino is not necessarily about learning new tricks.

Won one trade as a Leaf GM.
Now he's poisoning the Pens

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
How about, why rock this boat
The Pens I would like are: Dumoulin or Marino, more the latter

What we need from the Pens, they won't give away, like Guentzal or Rust, maybe Zucker
Overall, this won't happen...and I don't know why Stuart wants to ruin a team contending for
the Presidents' trophy.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Only way Crosby gets traded is if he askes for it which I doubt he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad