Confirmed Trade: [PIT/ANA] Rickard Rakell (@65%) for Zach Aston-Reese, Dominik Simon, Calle Clang, and 2022 2nd round pick

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Happy they're doing something, because some help up front is needed... just not sure about what it's going to cost... cringing a little until I see the price...

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Good move, IDK who it is really we gave up a 2nd to pick up one of the better wingers available at the TDL. Cant complain, not too many years left to make a run

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Poulin or Joseph as the prospect would be nice. O'Connor a young forward we can plug right into the lineup

I like Joseph also. I’m just happy that a deal was made out of Pittsburgh. They have a lot of players that can help Anaheim

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Poulin or Joseph as the prospect would be nice. O'Connor a young forward we can plug right into the lineup

It's probably going to be Joseph if I had to guess. He was a JR acquisition and Hextall is allegedly not nearly as high on POJ (his nickname).

My expectation is that the trade is going to be Aston-Reese, Joseph and a 2nd. Ironically Aston-Reeae also has a nickname like POJ, his is ZAR :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad