Confirmed with Link: Pirri Re-Signs, 2 years

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Also, it's an ugly process. Rather have them come to an agreement before the hearing.

-ghoste

Yeap, basically depending on how much of an ******* your GM is. Just as a player is going to overplay his value, the team is going to point out every single thing they can to justify why they don't think the player deserves that salary. It can definitely leave a sour taste on the players mouth and ruin their relationship with the team, even if they come to an agreement on salary.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
This guy could turn out to be like the "Patrick Sharp" type of acquisition that Dale made in '05. Pirri was on pace to hit the 50-point (20-goal) mark last season. He's got great offensive instincts. I hope he gets every opportunity possible to play in every offensive situation. Powerplays, 5-on-3's especially.. I would even try him on Barkov's wing every now and then to see if they can create things. Who knows, we might be getting a lot more than originally thought from Brandon Pirri. I think he can easily do 23+23 next season if gets the right ice time and plays between 70 and 80 games. I'm excited to see what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad