WJC: Pierre McGuire Drinking Game

member 30781

With a list like this, most people will be passed out by the pregame show.

cynicism

Aug 13, 2008
I think drinks should be added if Mcguire:
Says something homoerotic
Answers a rhetorical question
Ruins a good call from Miller by saying something

BobDobolina

Jan 11, 2010
NYC
Ryan Ellis
Jordan Eberle
Louis Leblanc
Mike "Michael" Richards!
"Not only a great player but also a great person"
etc.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Luke Schenn should aslo get some more factime from Pierre. With Schenn likely to be one of the key leaders, hes sure to get a lot of attention from Pierre, thus Luke is bound to get mentioned a few times

Avery4Byng*

3 drinks of Pierre mentions having breakfast with player X's parents.... Or mentions meeting them in the hotel lobby.

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
I think drinks should be added if Mcguire:
Answers a rhetorical question
Ruins a good call from Miller by saying something

A.k.a. Jordan Eberle's tying goal against Russia.
"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!"
"Yes I can...because so and so ices the puck" and then gives no credit to Eberle... "John Tavares' magical play!"

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
pierredrinkinggame1.jpg

Lets update this some,

Maybe add Gudbranson, Leblanc, Ellis...

My God.

I may actually try this this year. I keep meaning to, but my wife would kill me. But she and my son are taking off to the lower mainland a few days before I do(stupid work...) so I'll be watching a couple of these on my own! :naughty:

Mackee

Oct 9, 2003
Montreal
This game is so dangerous. I've tried it twice and not able to keep up after the first intermission on both occasions.

Will likely do it again this year!

huge*

My God.

I may actually try this this year. I keep meaning to, but my wife would kill me. But she and my son are taking off to the lower mainland a few days before I do(stupid work...) so I'll be watching a couple of these on my own! :naughty:

dont play alone lol

CanadianFlyersFan18

Aug 24, 2009
Did a warmy with this yesterday during the Habs/Flyers game! Good luck boys/girls you'll all be lucky to make it past the 2nd period!

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Pierre refers to a player by their full name for no apparent reason.

Ex:

"Michael Richards"
"Matthew Stajan"
"Jonathan Tavares"
"David Bolland"
"Christopher Higgins"
"Per Karl Subban"

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Two more to add to the list.

- Do you think "Insert NHL team who own players rights" isn't extremely excited about having "insert player name" in the organization!

- Excellent point made by you, Gordon.

For what it's worth, I'm a big fan of Pierre's.

SeriousFan09

Jul 15, 2010
Mississauga, Ontario
Probably will have to add Louis Leblanc to the players mentioned list and have 2 drinks for whatever HOFer he ends up comparing him to during the WJC. He's been mancrushing on Louis hardcore since the camp began.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
I don't think anyone could survive if they did this for an entire 60 minute game. Heck, I don't know if I could last past the first period :laugh:

mogs

Jan 11, 2007
Jasper AB
Need to add to the 2 drinks for every time Pierre says " X Player is sucking dirty pond water"

haha so true. And maybe one for every time he says "player x just ran out of racetrack." Also a drink if he nicknames on of Team Canada's lines something ridiculous like the Stampeding Elephants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad