Pierre Dorion's burner Twitter account

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Setting aside the ridiculousness of the situation, I'm awestruck at the possibility of Pierre Dorion actually saying that Karlsson is to blame for the Sens' shit season last year. That's a special kind of dumbass.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Lots of CEO's and heads of companies actually do this. They crowd source ideas and thoughts on potential deals by posing as just some fan or just some dude on twitter. I know it's always been mentioned that a few older execs always use to peruse HFboards back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised if Dorion is in this thread right now licking his teeth going, "You almost got me you sons a guns."

Hey Pierre! All ready for the season? Excited for your team?

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sens fans need to hire 76ers fans who live tweeted twttergate in 12 hours. Had Colangelo dead to rights as well as his wife in 12 hours. Weeks before the 76ers owners were able to come to a conclusion.

I’m just going to #trusttheprocess that the more you let Dorion talk the more he will just reveal it on his own.

Reactions: Jtown

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Lots of CEO's and heads of companies actually do this. They crowd source ideas and thoughts on potential deals by posing as just some fan or just some dude on twitter. I know it's always been mentioned that a few older execs always use to peruse HFboards back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised if Dorion is in this thread right now licking his teeth going, "You almost got me you sons a guns."
I wonder if CEOs also crowd defend their stupidity.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Everyone in this thread is potentially Pierre and no one leaves until we figure out who.
cluemovie_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
This is so embarrassing. Why on earth would he admit to being found out in an interview?

If it is Dorion, the self back patting about being a top talent evaluator is ridiculous.

CageRage

Aug 15, 2009
Thank you Twitter for creating a stage for people to turn everything into a soap opera.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Twitter is cancer. People should just stay the hell away from it, especially celebrity or famous types as they are so entitled, they forget what they should and shouldn't share with the masses.

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
It was incredibly dumb of Dorion to admit that in an interview and I'm not here to defend him in the least but I'm also 98% sure that's not his burner account.

It was irresponsible reporting by Yost and even posting on these boards seems dumb, imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad