Pierre Dorion's burner Twitter account

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Interview with Pierre Dorion
I’m not even on Twitter. I was on Twitter for a while and someone figured out who I was so I got off.

There was an infamous Twitter account that was unreasonably complimentary of Dorion and management.An article came out on June 14 regarding this suspicious Twitter account.

The accounts last tweet was June 15...

Last edited:

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
What? No, no, this cannot be real. This has to be a joke.

It's the greatest marketing ploy in the history of marketing ploys. He comes off as a worste mr.bean.
I'm actually in shock how he's distracted people from the fact that Karlsson is gone with his act. People are being fooled hard here. Genius from the Sens tbf.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Lots of CEO's and heads of companies actually do this. They crowd source ideas and thoughts on potential deals by posing as just some fan or just some dude on twitter. I know it's always been mentioned that a few older execs always use to peruse HFboards back in the day. Wouldn't be surprised if Dorion is in this thread right now licking his teeth going, "You almost got me you sons a guns."

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Sens fans need to hire 76ers fans who live tweeted twttergate in 12 hours. Had Colangelo dead to rights as well as his wife in 12 hours. Weeks before the 76ers owners were able to come to a conclusion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad