Pierre Dorion on the chopping block?

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Looool

Why is Dorian even getting mad?

Sens beat the leafs or lose it doesnt matter. They have no chance at the playoffs. This was a regular season game.

The leafs/sens players dont even tussle/scrum so no bad blood. I dont get his reaction

I was just saying this to my friend, a Leafs fan. Here you have a rebuilding team on a back to back that just brought the division leader to OT. I'd say that's a hell of an accomplishment versus where this team was at in the beginning of the season.

Why would he be that upset over an OT loss?

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
w768xh576_Screen_Shot_2021-03-14_at_10.55.07_AM.jpg

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
I was about to make this thread.

Pierre Dorion is fired up. Beauty move going for the drink toss.

Just don’t show him the standings.

Reactions: PULSATING

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I was just saying this to my friend, a Leafs fan. Here you have a rebuilding team on a back to back that just brought the division leader to OT. I'd say that's a hell of an accomplishment versus where this team was at in the beginning of the season.

Probably just the emotions of the game. Went from a 3 on 1 to losing it in 5 seconds.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Because he likely promised the owner the sens were going to finish higher than last this year.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com

probably just showing the camera he cares about losing. or just genuinely pissed. bit of both?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

Because his team botched a 3 on 1 with a forward back.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Because his team botched a 3 on 1 with a forward back.
That team is also the last place team on a rebuilding year. At some point reality has to meet expectation.

I honestly wonder if he was acting. He has a very nonchalant expression before he throws his tantrum.

Reactions: hn777

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Here's the context people are missing: Dorion and Waddell were out drinking last summer and having a chuckle about the Canes beating Toronto with a zamboni driver. Dorion said i bet we could do it with our 5th string goalie.. to which Waddell replied oh yeah, well how much you want to bet then. Dorion, piss drunk, laughed and yelled "f*cking million dollars".

At the start of the the OT Dorion got a text from Waddell that said "better not lose".

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That team is also the last place team on a rebuilding year. At some point reality has to meet expectation.

I honestly wonder if he was acting. He has a very nonchalant expression before he throws his tantrum.

Regardless of expectation and results, the people around the team are still going to be emotionally invested.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
They just need to do what Melnyk does and they'll be just fine. Dorion should've been gone a while and manages to stay.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Sens are 3-4 against the mighty loafs this season.
Their GM ain't even close to getting fired.
Hell, he can tank if he wants.
Leafs tanked 5 years ago and still haven't won a round. Lol

Reactions: Beville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad