Pierre back to his old ways

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
There's no question the man knows his hockey but damnit is he ever awkward.

That clip of him standing uncomfortably close to Dutchy is hilarious. He could have at least turned to face the camera more.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
The problem with having Pierre in a situation like this, where there might be countless hrs of off the cuff commentary is, he will no doubt say something weird or stupid with that much time to fill.

He's really a terrible broadcaster.

O'Neill is actually really turning into a good broadcaster if you hear him on the radio. He's quite funny.

TeamlessWatcher

Mar 13, 2008
I feel like Pierre has an ongoing bet with what he can get away saying and that they're all laughing their ass off during commercial break. Guy probably made a few grand from that line.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
pvdxk.jpg

Just thinking about thos girths

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
This is peak Pierre. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My jaw dropped to the ground for a good minute watching that. I can't believe he actually said that live on national TV. Pierre, you magnificent *******. :handclap:

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
During the playoffs I wrote down what he said so I could look back at it without context:

"He's not a large man but boy can he get some body torque behind that stick"

Don't remember what happened or why he said it, but he did

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I saw this live and I laughed. I love him. he has zero charm. but he tries so hard. makes it so much better. props to tsn. they are so loosey goosey on these shows. people walking around in the background, joking and stuff. I miss hockey on them so much

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's a fat joke it's a fat joke it's a fat joke oh hold on it's not a fat joke is it what is wrong with you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad