Post-Game Talk: Pickpocket the bloo jockets 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Carlson has the whole net and shoots right back into the goalie. We have had some great chances but the puck just isn’t bouncing our way.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Caps have been hitting all year. Tonight nothing.

When they come out hitting they are a different team. Remember just last game with Hathaway flying all over? They were a hard hitting, more energetic team.

You don’t always have to hit - but vs this team that added energy would of been nice.
Hitting is only part of it. I’ve seen games when we hit and hit but the other team skates circles around us. We get so focused on hitting that the puck goes right past us.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Caps have been hitting all year. Tonight nothing.

When they come out hitting they are a different team. Remember just last game with Hathaway flying all over? They were a hard hitting, more energetic team.

You don’t always have to hit - but vs this team that added energy would of been nice.
I'm not sure. Some teams thrive on that, so giving it to them is maybe not the best plan. In any case, I hope the Caps can rally here, but if not, I'll take allowing 18 shots against and losing vs. allowing 30+. They clearly had a different gameplan for tonight. It may not work out, but giving up 2 > giving up 5.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So losing to the BJs really is a thing. I think we are 1-4 against them since the Cup run, maybe 1-5 after tonight.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
May agrees with me. We are in huge trouble if we play Carolina or Columbus in the playoffs. Reirden has been schooled by Torts and Brind’Amour.

Wilson has not been very good of late by the way.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Safe to say this will be the last Caps/BJs game I watch this season. Columbus, is like the Bermuda triangle of entertaining hockey. They're the Canes but with no skilled players.

Onto the Blues/Avs game.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Safe to say this will be the last Caps/BJs game I watch this season. Columbus, is like the Bermuda triangle of entertaining hockey. They're the Canes but with no skilled players.

Onto the Blues/Avs game.
Not sure that will be any consolation if we exit in the first or second round. Should be all the more reason to watch and see if the Caps can adjust.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Not sure that will be any consolation if we exit in the first or second round. Should be all the more reason to watch and see if the Caps can adjust.

Unless the BJs are playing the Caps for the rest of the regular season, I'm not worried about seeing them in the playoffs. TR definitely has to watch some tape because we might see the Canes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad