Post-Game Talk: Pickpocket the bloo jockets 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
The PP stinks and doesn't move the puck quick enough. The Capitals need waaaayyy more shots on goal and it's going to take a dirty one. They aren't really moving their feet or finding the gaps.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Nah caps have been bad. 0-4 on PP now and Columbus has TEN takeaways already while Caps only have 2.

Also, caps are playing weak tonight. Just over passing and passing up shot opportunities. They have just 9 hits. Last Monday I think Caps had 40 or so hits.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Goalie clinic.

Caps have had good chances, but Korpisolo has been lights out like last week.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
The PP stinks and doesn't move the puck quick enough. The Capitals need waaaayyy more shots on goal and it's going to take a dirty one. They aren't really moving their feet or finding the gaps.
Again it has been way better no doubt but OV has had some really good PP looks and just hasn’t scored.

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Nah caps have been bad. 0-4 on PP now and Columbus has TEN takeaways already while Caps only have 2.

Also, caps are playing weak tonight. Just over passing and passing up shot opportunities. They have just 9 hits. Last Monday I think Caps had 40 or so hits.
And ya, this.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

Last Monday? You mean when they lost 5-2? Maybe the idea is to not repeat that performance. I thought they were quite plainly the better team 5 on 5 that period. PP a different story.

Reactions: Corby78

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
A lot of similarities between Columbus and Carolina in the way they play the Caps. Caps and Reirden have yet to prove they can win this type of game or series.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Last Monday? You mean when they lost 5-2? Maybe the idea is to not repeat that performance. I thought they were quite plainly the better team 5 on 5 that period. PP a different story.
Caps have been hitting all year. Tonight nothing.

When they come out hitting they are a different team. Remember just last game with Hathaway flying all over? They were a hard hitting, more energetic team.

You don’t always have to hit - but vs this team that added energy would of been nice.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
About a week ago I was offered a pretty good deal for a pair of tickets on Dec. 27 vs the Jackets. Soooo glad I passed it up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad