• Team Trade Horvat

• Team Trade ep40

• Team Trade Boeser

• Team Trade JT Miller

• Team Trade None of the Above!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
Horvat's skating is already going downhill, he is going to be absolutely done in his early 30s just like Backes, Kesler, and Jamie Benn. Trade him now while because he 100% will not be worth his next contract.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
I voted JT miller because he'll probably fetch the most in return.
But honestly speaking everyone rn should be considered, even Demko and Hughes. (Im not saying sell the whole roster away)
This team wont be competitive in quite a while thanks the Jimbo and we need to plan for the future because our cap structure and cupboards are pretty screwed.

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
I would trade Petterson if the return was good...he doesn't seem to have what it takes to skate hard every shift....his first season he was skating hard but now he relies a bit too much on trying to look fancy and then gets a bit discouraged if his fancy schmancy stuff doesn't work...keep guys like Garland, I think his energy inspires other team mates and he's fun to watch... likewise I think Miller's energy rubs off on others trying to raise their game....I'd like to see a well balanced team with high energy players...i don't like feeling frustrated watching a player who i think looks like they have a lot more to give but for some reason they are not able to keep up the energy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad