• Team Trade JT Miller

• Team Trade None of the Above!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Pick a Side!
Who would you like to see Traded?!
Just a fun thread, Take values if you like into consideration, use your best judgement!

Last edited:

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
Need multiple votes. Currently trade JT miller is no1 for me but trading boeser and horvat is also top 3 tradable assets.

Reactions: bh53

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Go big or go home.

Trade:

JT Miller
Bo Horvat
Brock Boeser
Jason Dickinson
Tucker Poolman

Acquire an abundance of propects/picks... and let the team hopefully fall into place.

We can't keep beating a dead horse here, what we have isn't working. Time to move on.

Reactions: Flik

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I said trade Horvat because he is the dead weight I would trade before he has negative value…

But I would trade Boeser if he doesn’t sign a team friendly deal before the deadline (he will not)

and I would also still look at trading Miller If the return is right which it should be…

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
1. Boeser - A complete passenger when someone isn't feeding him pucks. Without his shot, Boes doesn't provide all that much to the team. Has become a bit of a floater.

2. Horvat - A silent leader who has been questioned on his ability to lead. Not very emotional, stands and avoids confrontation when things get spicy. Good face-off man, but seems to disappear on the scoresheet.

3. Miller - Should be the captain of the team. The real leader of the team on and off of the ice. The best forward on the team. Hold tremendous trade value.

4. Pettersson - Just too much untapped potential to trade away.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Picked JT Miller. The best of these players quite easily, but the only one that makes sense and has high value.

We aren't getting nearly as much for Boeser or Horvat, and they will likely stick around beyond next year. JT is as good as gone so we have to get something for him while we can.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Miller. He'll return a haul and it's completely up in the air if he even wants to re-sign here.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I feel like Horvat is getting more hate then he should.

My vote is Boeser.

I don't hate Horvat, I actually quite liked him a short time ago. But, I think ideally a 2C should either be a two-way, swiss army knife, or a puck distributor and he doesn't really fit into either category. Also, his value sounds like it's the biggest disparity in what he should get vs. what he could get for us. I think Boeser's the better player, but it doesn't sound like his value is very high.

Reactions: Tact

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Boeser & Miller. Feed Hoglander & Podkolzin top6 & PP time the rest of the way, see what we've got.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I want to see what Garland does with top line minutes and more powerplay time.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Pick a Side!
Who would you like to see Traded?!
Just a fun thread, Take values if you like into consideration, use your best judgement!

Boeser, Horvat and Miller, Pearson

Myers, harmonic, poolboy, and Schenn and other vets

Everything must go.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Trade Horvat and Miller this year.

Trade Boeser by next years deadline.

Hold on to Pettersson because if he sucks it's back into tank mode and we don't need to go there yet. Can't leave a rebuild without a young 1C if you want to win the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad