• Winnipeg

• Edmonton

• Ottawa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I don't watch Calgary a lot. They weren't very good last year, and a lot of their good players (starting with Gaudreau) disappointed. I think Vancouver will be better than they've shown so far this season, so will contend.

That's it really. Not exact science, just a gut feeling.
Well then the Flames will have an opportunity on Jan 28 & 30 to change your mind.

Reactions: bobholly39

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
How Epic would this be... A Toronto - Montreal playoff series.
It would probably be the most watched and discussed playoff series in a long time. It would be great for the NHL.

But what do you know? According to you, only the Leafs make the playoffs (judging by your single homer vote).

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
The 4 teams there right now will stay there. Easy. And also boring. It's nice that there are games to watch but this format means early separation is more crucial than ever before. In fact I would bet that of the 16 teams in playoff spots right now, at least 14 will stay there.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
confident in montreal and toronto. i'll vote calgary because their shooting should bounce back and theyre playing decent hockey. and then i voted winnipeg, i dont think theyre any good but right now this division is a mess. vancouver is an abortion on ice (at least defensively), edmonton isnt inspiring any confidence, and ottawa is ottawa

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Montreal, Toronto, and Winnipeg are the easy three for me. The Flames should be decent but nothing high end, and the question is whether the Oilers can turn it around and take that spot from them. As is, I prefer Calgary's roster. The Oilers are full of holes right now but a couple cheap hole patches and I like their outlook more.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Montreal has started great. I didn't think they'd make it before the season, but they are proving me wrong. Toronto will obviously make it. I cannot see McDavid and Draisaitl not being able to will their team to a playoff spot. I don't think the division is strong enough to keep them out.

The last spot will come down to Winnipeg, Calgary, and Vancouver. I think Vancouver is poised for a step back. I think they got pretty lucky last year with their playoff run. They were nowhere near as good as that run indicated. They were a fringe playoff team. They are no better this year.

I'd say it probably comes down to Winnipeg and Calgary. I'll go with Calgary because I think they are a little more well-rounded of a team. I think the mix in Winnipeg is rotten. Very talented team, but it seems like they always underachieve. I think swapping Laine for PLD is not going to go well for them. The problem was not Laine. And their defense obviously isn't very good.

I should also mention Ottawa. They are really bad. Might be the worst team in the league this season. I also think Murray is making them look a lot worse than they are though.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
VS Non-Ottawa teams

Habs 7-1-2
Leafs 6-1-1
Flames 4-4-1
Jets 3-3-1

Oil 4-6-0
Nucks 3-7-0

pretty easy choice

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Give me Ottawa, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Edmonton.

wait ... are you picking the teams from worst to best? lol.

Considering its impossible to not pick a team that actually makes it, this is as bad as it gets lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad