• Winnipeg

• Edmonton

• Ottawa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Montreal
Calgary
Toronto (I think they'll rebound. On paper at least, they have a good team. Plus, I want my Habs to beat their asses in the playoffs. Another 1 round exit )
Maybe Winnipeg

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Jets- Van or Mts could easily knock out the jets or one of the others but I’m fine right here, think Vancouver is solid but light take a step back sort of how they made the playoffs in 2015 and then fell back in 2016, only difference is they were in their retool back then and now there behold is going good so even if they kiss this year they’re a good candidate to make it the next few after if they don’t this year. MTL had a ton of exciting young group but at the same time this team always goes on runs of amazing and runs of fire the coach we have no star! Type things, I’m not buying the hype train early on but they have been great and should be excited they could easily make it, I just wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t.

I know I picked Toronto but I’m really not as high on them as most. They could possibly win the division but I just something about that team outside the sabres fandom in me to not like them doesent sit well. I just think they are kind of pretenders lol, but eh they should make it here.

I don’t expect the oilers to have a much different season then Montreal in the sense of highs and lows and such, if Edmonton gets goaltendinf and depth scoring on a regular or almost regular basis they could win the division but I expect them to be Inconsistent. Calgary is a mystery but I just think they got enough to be a contender to win it too.

the jets, I really never know what they are I just know they got some serious talent so I’m fine with them in over MTL and Van I think?

The sens are gonna upset a lot of these teams this year but should probably be the worst of them all

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Originally had Calgary/Toronto/Winnipeg/Vancouver. Since the season start, I've decided to switch out Vancouver with Montreal.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I was thinking earlier while watching the Habs/Nucks game that the current top 4 will remain the top 4.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Flames habs leafs and oilers. I think Winnipeg lacking defence hurts their chances.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Might consider swapping Calgary for Vancouver.

I think McDrai are too good not to figure it out in a shortened season, even though Edmonton looks like crap lately.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Winnipeg

I think there’s a pretty significant drop off this year after that. The Oilers and Nucks lack depth and Ottawa’s young players are not impact players yet imo (although I love that team in a few years and was pretty much the biggest Tim Stutzle supporter on this board pre-draft, yet another win for Tkachuk Norris)

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames habs leafs and oilers. I think Winnipeg lacking defence hurts their chances.
And apparently its not an issue for Edmonton? Edmonton's defense is terrible. Edmonton fans even admit that. Plus their goaltending situation is far worse th far than Winnipeg's. Edmonton also has far less depth.

Reactions: jetsforever

Mar 26, 2010
Montreal
Calgary
Toronto (I think they'll rebound. On paper at least, they have a good team. Plus, I want my Habs to beat their asses in the playoffs. Another 1 round exit )
Maybe Winnipeg
How Epic would this be... A Toronto - Montreal playoff series.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Montreal
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Might consider swapping Calgary for Vancouver.

I think McDrai are too good not to figure it out in a shortened season, even though Edmonton looks like crap lately.
Interesting. What would be your reason(s) for doing that?

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Interesting. What would be your reason(s) for doing that?

I don't watch Calgary a lot. They weren't very good last year, and a lot of their good players (starting with Gaudreau) disappointed. I think Vancouver will be better than they've shown so far this season, so will contend.

That's it really. Not exact science, just a gut feeling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad