Pick One: Perlini or Fischer

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Not a good example Rabbit since Bacon goes reasonably well ON Pizza ;)

Yuck. :(

Pizza should be garnished with anchovies, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers and or onions. No ham and pineapple, no meatballs, and no bacon.

It should have thin, fold-able crust, otherwise it's just a nice Chicago round bread with tomato sauce and some cheeze on top. :)

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Yuck. :(

Pizza should be garnished with anchovies, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers and or onions. No ham and pineapple, no meatballs, and no bacon.

It should have thin, fold-able crust, otherwise it's just a nice Chicago round bread with tomato sauce and some cheeze on top. :)

I prefer white pizzas, barbecue chychrun, buffalo chychrun, banana pepperlinis, Canadian baconauton and tacoel on my pizzas

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Perlini is a pure goal scorer, Fischer is a Doan's type player. Both are good for a franchise. Hope, Fischer future "á"

I like a player who openly gives heart and soul to their teammates to wear the C. Domi has proven this to me. I would give him the C. OEL doesn't seem to be such an emotional leader to me. I would have preferred him to be an A. My problem is that once OEL has the C, the Coyotes can't take if from him to give it to Domi once Domi has another season or two under his belt.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I like a player who openly gives heart and soul to their teammates to wear the C. Domi has proven this to me. I would give him the C. OEL doesn't seem to be such an emotional leader to me. I would have preferred him to be an A. My problem is that once OEL has the C, the Coyotes can't take if from him to give it to Domi once Domi has another season or two under his belt.

It will be available to Domi in a few seasons since OEL will most likely hit the FA market once his contract is up. Also, as mentioned in various threads, it's tough for us as fans to evaluate the leadership abilities of players. Simply standing up for players isn't enough in my book (especially if you take yourself out for a few months because of it). Strong leadership on-the-ice is not a good way to solely determine how a player might be in the locker room or at practices.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I would give the C to OEL. He has earned it with his play, grit and determination. He has been around Doan to understand what it takes to be a C.

letowskie

Aug 16, 2002
In your worst nighmare
Visit site
Perlini is a pure goal scorer, Fischer is a Doan's type player. Both are good for a franchise. Hope, Fischer future "á"

Yeah, I'm with you; Perlini has a more rare set of skills. Although both have their strength and their shortcomings, I see Perlini as a harder player to acquire through a trade or UFA, so it has to be him.

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
It is close. Tough call. I went with Fischer. Perlini better shot, Fischer has bigger size. Fischer is from my hometown Chicago and I met his parents after a game last year. They are super nice. Enjoyed talking with his dad. That breaks the tie for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad