Trade: [PHX/BKN] Kevin Durant and TJ Warren for Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder, '23, '25, '27, '29 1st round picks, 2028 swap

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
haha, KD cries his way to another ready made team because he once again couldn't get it done where he was at

got to think phoenix is now the favorite out west as long as booker stays healthy

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I can't wait for the 30 for 30 documentary about the biggest let down in NBA history that was the brooklyn nets

according to pick tracker
Houston still has brooklyns:
- 23 1st
- 24 1st
- 25 swap
- 26 1st
- 27 1st

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: donghabs98

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
63 Games played together in 3 years for Durant and Kyrie

Jesus
what a complete disaster
I can't stand these two

Think of what could have been if Durant had a size 16 shoe instead of size 17
they maybe go to the finals.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
63 Games played together in 3 years for Durant and Kyrie

Jesus
what a complete disaster
I can't stand these two

Think of what could have been if Durant had a size 16 shoe instead of size 17
they maybe go to the finals.
if kyrie doesn't get hurt in the '21 playoffs i think they go all the way. they looked like the better team against milwaukee

but yeah, that team will forever be looked at as a complete failure

Reactions: Voight and Breakers

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
Damn, I used to pull for Phoenix and Dallas but no more.
I guess I’ll root for the Nuggets and Grizzlies.
May I burn in hell if those two talented turkeys make me root for the goddam Lakers if they meet in the playoffs.

Reactions: Tuggy

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
OHHHHH baby Woj saying they could be using these assets on toronto tomorrow morning who they have been talking with A TON.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I can't wait for the 30 for 30 documentary about the biggest let down in NBA history that was the brooklyn nets

according to pick tracker
Houston still has brooklyns:
- 23 1st
- 24 1st
- 25 swap
- 26 1st
- 27 1st

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Probably why they decided to pull the trigger on a move like this. Try to stay relevant and be a playoff/play in team these 5 seasons while praying the Suns bottom out in either 25, 27, 28 and/or 29.

Honestly a really good move for Brooklyn. They were never winning a title without that 2nd superstar and KD has had one foot out the door well over a year now.

Reactions: Voight

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
haha, KD cries his way to another ready made team because he once again couldn't get it done where he was at

got to think phoenix is now the favorite out west as long as booker stays healthy

Yup he’s pathetic. The most overrated player in NBA history. The Suns just got a lot worse as a team. Just wait till playoff time when Durant starts choking again. Nets get a fresh start now no longer held back by the cancerous duo of Durant and Kyrie.

Durant proving he isn't a leader... Just a passenger

Exactly, he’s not good enough to be the #1 option on a legit contender. And people talk like he’s some all-time great…

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Wow, that was quick, even with the report of the Suns targeting KD after Kyrie was traded. I hope the Suns win it all, as seeing both that franchise and CP3 finally win a title would be great.

Meanwhile, the feelings on the Suns reddit right now are mostly sadness over losing Bridges.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Nets are going into a darkness.

Damm it did not see Durant to Suns actually getting done

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Lol @ the NBA for trying to stack the Pacific division because the Kings are leading it.

Party like it’s 2002.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad