Phoenix XXXVII - The Heat is On

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianL*

Mayor Scruggs (who is feeling better, thankfully) has given the remaining speakers 4 minutes each. That doesn't give GWI much time to shred them...

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
Some fat non-Glendale resident talking about how much he spends, $45, on food at Coyote games.

"If you lose the Yotes you lose my business."

Ondrej The Giant

May 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Diehard Yotes fan states "fanbase is toast" because of how long this uncertainty has dragged on. She just wants to know whether they are going or staying ASAP.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Dude? Taking two steps back to take a step forward still leaves you a step back.

Seems appropriate for the NHL's Arizona expansion, as do other lesser used idioms.

You have to spend money to spend even more money.

A penny saved is a penny that goes to the Coyotes.

Cash in hand is better than two parking lots in the bush.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Some fat non-Glendale resident talking about how much he spends, $45, on food at Coyote games.

$45 on food? Not including ticket? Good thing the arena is half empty, I'd hate to sit next to him. Helllooo Newman!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Diehard Yotes fan states "fanbase is toast" because of how long this uncertainty has dragged on. She just wants to know whether they are going or staying ASAP.

This is exactly the truth. The fanbase is at a tipping point. Nobody wants this ******** to drag on another year without an owner. With Bryz, Yandle and other important FAs, this cannot go on even for another month.

Fugu

Did I miss anything? I was kind of, errr, well watching a game that I can't mention or the OP will be upset.

headsigh

leave at once!
Oct 5, 2008
Atlanta
ofthesouth.blogspot.com

Why pay $45 bucks to eat greasy fast food?

Never been a fan of concessions. I usually eat before I leave for games. Drinks are fine, fries, stretching it, but burgers 'n stuff, no thanks.

I like PHX as a town, I think eating @ sports events in general are bad.

BrianL*

Oh my goodness, mom and pop will be affected, fire and police will be affected, crime will skyrocket like in Pontiac...

Hang onto them Yotes, Glendale! Just look at how Winnipeg collapsed after losing the Jets...

Ondrej The Giant

May 7, 2011
Winnipeg
This is exactly the truth. The fanbase is at a tipping point. Nobody wants this ******** to drag on another year without an owner. With Bryz, Yandle and other important FAs, this cannot go on even for another month.

I agree, that is the most terrible part. Even for the most rabid fan, there has got be a breaking point where they just say F it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad