GDT: Phoenix Desert Dogs at Carolina Ice Hogs | Sunday, Oct. 13, 1 PM

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I was at the game on Friday. Faulk did not look the same after returning to the ice after the hit (by Brown?). He looked tentative, stiff and was avoiding contact in situations he normally wouldn't. I was wondering if it was the effect from the injury or if he was just dog tired after playing 28 min. the night before, but he was different after that hit and it was noticeable watching live.

I would guess a combination. But yeah, he didn't really look like himself for most of that game, including the point where he coughed up the puck.

I do have to think that 28 minutes on the first half of the back to back is something the coaching staff is regretting.

Also, it would have helped if either our goalie or our defense had had some idea of where that puck was.

Frank Booth239*

Watching the Hurricanes play this season has become like watching the Predators play- incredibly boring. I think that might end up being a good thing, though. I'll take boring and them making the playoffs at this point rather than exciting by them scrambling around taking 40 shots and allowing their opponents to do the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad