Phoenix CXXIII: Who Wants to Pay Our Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syc

Aug 25, 2003
Not Europe
Visit site
They already do. A friend of mine had the Thrashers move to Winnipeg as a case study. When I had to train interns at the Federal Reserve about credits we wouldn't want to see being done within the regulated banking system I used the Coyotes loans with MSD and Fortress as my example because even 19-20 year old interns could get that hockey in Phoenix was a bad idea.

Was hockey in Sanjose a bad idea? Nashville?

Hockey in Phoenix was not a bad idea, it was bad execution by Bettman and his select owners. That being said I think hockey is finished in Arizona but it's not because of the fans.

Llama19

Jan 19, 2013
Outside GZ
Getting too close to closing...

Thread titles:

Phoenix CXXIV: Busting Up The Band
Phoenix CXXIV: No Arena, No Team
Phoenix CXXIV: About Those Things...
Phoenix CXXIV: Discussions? What Discussions?
Phoenix CXXIV: Legal Beagles Are Howling
Phoenix CXXIV: All Votes Must Be Counted
Phoenix CXXIV: Bettman: Threat or Non-Threat?
Phoenix CXXIV: Where is Our [Darin] Pastor?
Phoenix CXXIV: Who Wants To Buy Into Our Next Arena Ponzi Scheme?
Phoenix CXXIV: Things Cannot Continue This Way

Last edited:

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
They already do. A friend of mine had the Thrashers move to Winnipeg as a case study. When I had to train interns at the Federal Reserve about credits we wouldn't want to see being done within the regulated banking system I used the Coyotes loans with MSD and Fortress as my example because even 19-20 year old interns could get that hockey in Phoenix was a bad idea.
That's pretty cool, great lesson they are learning.

Was hockey in Sanjose a bad idea? Nashville?

Hockey in Phoenix was not a bad idea, it was bad execution by Bettman and his select owners. That being said I think hockey is finished in Arizona but it's not because of the fans.

I think this is the likely scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad