Not open for further replies.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
39328-Taylor-Swift-crying-gif-sad-czGK.gif

tumblr_lwduoi72EL1r7iumto1_500.gif

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
If you can't take it, don't dish it out... (my transformation into a grouchy old man is now complete)

Pretty much! At the end of the day, it's a GDT and others take them too seriously at times when not needed. Of course I will dish it because I can take it!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Ap, I love your GDT's.

I love bashing other teams.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Whether they want to think it or not, Hawks fans are bitter toward us for that beautiful playoff series against them.

It really was beautiful. The no-name Coyotes beating the big bad Hawks with superstars such as Toews Kane Hossa Sharp Kieth etc. how could a team that doesn't even belong and have no superstars beat them?
Can't forget the Torres hit. Definitely my favorite hit of all time. Keep your head up Hossa!
I will never forget :)

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
What I don't like about the hawks is how arrogant and overly cocky the fans are. Some of the biggest douches on these boards have been hawks fans.
That's really why I want to beat these guys.

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
What I don't like about the hawks is how arrogant and overly cocky the fans are. Some of the biggest douches on these boards have been hawks fans.
That's really why I want to beat these guys.

I really want to beat them because I really want us to beat everyone. And because they are a Western Conference team, I want to beat them in regulation.

My appreciation of the Coyotes has nothing to do with the fans of other teams though. I choose to visit this website, not to see what fans of other team do or say. I don't read other teams GDTs except once in a blue moon, or more often in the playoffs. I do watch other teams games (got the Flyers/Pens game on right now 5:02 left in the second period as I type this I won't spoil the score for those DVR-ing it and not expecting to see the score here).

Not like there is any team we could lose to where I would say 'Oh well, they have sweet fans, it's okay I guess I don't mind if we lose to those guys because their fans are so swell..."

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
True man, I just need to not care what others think. :madfire:

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
And holy **** people, lighten up. This is a GAME DAY THREAD, not a political ad. AP does tend to get a little silly with them sometimes, but really? We're going to sit here and ***** about this? THIS IS THE INTERNET. Quit cornering the guy and let him do something he has fun doing. No harm at taking trivial jabs at his content, but why get upset with it?

Back to the brass tax here, I will admit I am not a fan of Taylor Swift. I don't understand the love. She is supposed to be country, yet she acts like a hip hop artist. I miss REAL country, bring back George Strait. I'm sorry Tricia :laugh:

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Late to the party, this isn't even a GDT yet right? It features highlights of previous Coyotes victories over the Hawks and that is somehow objectionable? And the allegory has become Chicago fans are a hurt Taylor Swift and Phoenix is a lewd Emma Stone? Ok, I'm cool with that, carry on.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I like bashing other teams in tactful way. If fans of other teams don't like it then they need to get thicker skin.

I like AP GDT ..except when they are left under construction and never completed.

Can we get a vote on this?
If not here is my two cents on the Stone VS Swift approval

Stone > Swift

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Stone > Swift
AINEC.
I like bashing other teams in tactful way. If fans of other teams don't like it then they need to get thicker skin.
It's just tired, and if you're going to do it, be funny about it.

How many times do we call the Sharks the "Bay Area Chokers" for their ... uhh ... playoff failures? How many times do we need a picture of Patrick Kane raising the Stanley Cup in OUR GDT as a way to mock the Kings or Canucks? It's been there twice so far this season. Boston Red Sox world series videos? What are we doing?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't get the fascination with Taylor Swift. At least Stone is from AZ and knows when to stop putting makeup on.

What are we doing?

Posting on an internet message board in our spare time. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
AINEC.It's just tired, and if you're going to do it, be funny about it.

How many times do we call the Sharks the "Bay Area Chokers" for their ... uhh ... playoff failures? How many times do we need a picture of Patrick Kane raising the Stanley Cup in OUR GDT as a way to mock the Kings or Canucks (twice so far this season)? Boston Red Sox world series videos? What are we doing?

Here is a tip, if you don't like what is posted in the OP of the GDT's, then don't read it! Besides, seeing that the team you root for more is the Dallas Stars anyway(hence your Stars Avatar and "Coyotes Bandwagon" posted in your location) why would even care what is posted in the Coyotes GDT anyways?

Demosthenes

Speaker for the dead
Sep 29, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
It wasn't too long ago that the Blackhawks were averaging less fans than we were.

In the years of 2004-2007, they averaged less per each of those 3 seasons than we did in that same period.

Gotta love the relocation jabs no matter who we are playing. :shakehead

These "fans" were not around to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNn3k1KfOrs

Link since youtube is terrible now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad