Pre-Game Talk: Phoenix Coyotes @ ChicagOWNED Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Here is a tip, if you don't like what is posted in the OP of the GDT's, then don't read it! Besides, seeing that the team you root for more is the Dallas Stars anyway(hence your Stars Avatar and "Coyotes Bandwagon" posted in your location) why would even care what is posted in the Coyotes GDT anyways?

Well said

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The over-the-top GDTs seem to be a relatively recent development on HF, and I suspect people will continue talking about hockey games on here long after folks like AP run out of incoherent insults to heave at cities they've never been to.

It's like deja vu...

Uh Oh!

lord%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bflies%2B1990.jpg

Seriously though, I don't personally read the GDT opening post either. All the stats are on my phone anyway. Always seemed redundant to me.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Here is a tip, if you don't like what is posted in the OP of the GDT's, then don't read it! Besides, seeing that the team you root for more is the Dallas Stars anyway(hence your Stars Avatar and "Coyotes Bandwagon" posted in your location) why would even care what is posted in the Coyotes GDT anyways?
You cheering for the Dos Equis Beer Team? :dunno:

Here's a tip, don't try to tell anyone who they root for or why, especially when you don't know them.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
You cheering for the Dos Equis Beer Team? :dunno:

Here's a tip, don't try to tell anyone who they root for or why, especially when you don't know them.

Let's see, you have been taking shots at me(often in hit and run fashion) since you started posting regularly here and on other teams boards while you know nothing about me. Now the one who has started an argument(you) is playing the victim after I have been able to defend my position with great precision and accuracy.

Here's a tip, don't being a knife to a gun fight!

Last edited:

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
whats the story with Martin Hanzel?

I'm in a really BIG hockey pool and we're only allowed to pick up/drop players on 3 pre-selected dates ... Thursday night is the first one.

It's an auction and him having 14 points in 16 games I excpect to pay close to 250-300$ for him.... what is this illness that CBS sports says he has?
Will he be back soon??

thanks, I'm in second place 1 point out of first, so I need firepower!

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Hanzel should go, just sick, Verby a hamstring, not as likely...On the Chicago fans, I have spent plenty of time in Chicago the last few months/ years. The media there and fans are pretty convinced they will repeat for sure. They think only key injuries can stop them, like it is a given...We aren't even on the radar as a team that would have a chance of beating them in the playoffs...Keep that perspective (delusional), in mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad