Value of: Phillip Danault

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Based on his play so far in the playoffs Danault has gone a great job of showcasing his defensive game and likely boosting his value.

One of the Habs most impressive and important players.

We're all happy with the praise that Danault gets from other top centerman about his amazing work defensively, but the guy has 1 point in 9games with the most TOI between all C in our team. 6pts in 25 playoffs games. He needs to get his name on the scoresheet at least at a ratio of 0.55 pts per game to deserve a 5M per year contract.

It truly is heartbreaking but I don't think he will get what he is asking and maybe he will move on.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
We're all happy with the praise that Danault gets from other top centerman about his amazing work defensively, but the guy has 1 point in 9games with the most TOI between all C in our team. 6pts in 25 playoffs games. He needs to get his name on the scoresheet at least at a ratio of 0.55 pts per game to deserve a 5M per year contract.

It truly is heartbreaking but I don't think he will get what he is asking and maybe he will move on.

I think he'll get 6-7m as a UFA depending on where MTL gets eliminated. We are in a flat cap area but 82m of cap are being added due to SEA expansion. There are only two top 6 UFA centers being less than 35 (RNH and Danault)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad