Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Amaro is such a clown. Count is 2-1, and the right-handed pitcher throws a low and away slider to Castellanos and he lays off it to make it 3-1. Amaro immediately glazes.

"Now that is a great take! At the end of the year last year you're used to seeing Nick swing at those and either miss or make soft contact. But lately he's been taking those pitches which is a great sign."

Next pitch, at 3-1, is another slider out of the zone. Swing and a miss. Amaro makes excuses. "Well that one was a little more up, it was much more competitive. On a fastball count you figure Nick got fooled there."

Next pitch, now 3-2, is another slider in the same spot. He reaches out at it and makes soft contact, pulling it to 3rd for the easy ground out.

Silence from Amaro

His ex-wife is apparently on a show called MILF Manor 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Three players are wearing glasses in the Rays-Toronto game. That must not happen very often

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
He doesn't tip. My friend owns a pizza joint in West Chester and multiple times he's come in and not tipped. Also puts f***ing ranch on his pizza

Is he getting take out, or is he sitting down and eating a meal served by a waiter? Is he putting the ranch directly on his pizza or dipping his crust?

Reactions: DancingPanther

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Sitting down and he squeezes the bottle onto the pizza pie. My friend said one time he needed "another" bottle
I had the same questions. Brutal that he doesn't tip and absolutely disgusting that he puts it onto his pizza. I put some ranch on the side and then dip it, usually just the crust.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I had the same questions. Brutal that he doesn't tip and absolutely disgusting that he puts it onto his pizza. I put some ranch on the side and then dip it, usually just the crust.
Sitting down and he squeezes the bottle onto the pizza pie. My friend said one time he needed "another" bottle

Which brand of ranch are we talking about? What toppings on his pizza.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

He might have had 13 to 15 K's and pitched another inning or two if he wasn't squeezed ridiculously hard by that umpire.

Should have known it would be bad when the umpire actually MISSED the *VERY FIRST PITCH* he threw lol.

Last edited:

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Shota Imanaga pitched 7 shut-out innings today (game is 0-0 and he was taken out before the 8th)

His ERA is now 0.84 after 9 starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad